If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Classiccarsrule85
#294730 So yea searching through craigslist i found a ad for d series parts at the bottom it said " i also have a 1988 crx for parts come get what you want its going to be junked within the week"

ok my first thought theres the doors i wanted seat belt setup and any other crx only part i could snag...so i started texting him and then i asked him for pictures this is what i got....

and this is a pic i took of the damage in the rear apparently someone backed into him and funny thing tail lights not broken nor is the bumper

now after receiving the pictures above i was more then ready to buy parts but then it struck me why not just buy a whole parts car for my crx since this way i can get whatever parts i need and probaly make my money back.

and after i got to the car and looked at it and such i handed over the money right then and there and got a reconstructed title(due to the accident the title had to be that way i dont care) and i loaded up the crx and yea was thinking up until now it was going to be a parts car but after thinking more and more im thinking it might be better to fix this car as my autocross car and summer car....while i work on my crx mid engine project. since i really really miss driving a crx.

So plans are fix the front end and the rear quarter
find a decent engine maybe d15b, z6 or dohc zc
convert to mpfi and also convert it to a manual transmission
get my esplier (sp?) lowering springs back from a friend i bought awhile ago and thought they were eg but they where ef
and put my suspension technique rear and front sway bars on it though i do not know about the rear since the lower arms are the "jdm" style i dont know much about these arms ive only seen them on pswrdjdm but i also plan on a rear disc conversion as well.

more to come after i finish the ef hatch sell it and get the crv done too
By Classiccarsrule85
#294762 450 $ its really not in bad shape and the rusty ef 4dr im picking up in trade for the hatch i am building can provide alot of what is needed to fix this car which i am seriously thinking about however crv comes first
By Classiccarsrule85
#296758 so update i was almost going to do a 89 accord front clip but now since for the second time this ef hatch ive been trying to sell has come back to me due to title issues the first guy i sold it too caused.....so probaly doing a hatch front end on it and cutting up the hatch and swapping other parts to make this one nice as well as i spent time in the junkyard pulling my first subaru trans (not the difficult but def need 2 people ) for a friend to trade for some springs i bought when i had my original red eg cx ....espelir lowering springs i traded the trans for that and i also got almost all of his other honda parts go figure more crap i probably didnt need but couldnt pass it up also since the blue crx dash is shot in this car im really debating swapping to a full black interior from my si but we shall see crx parts are so hard to find anymore.....but this is just a quick update cant wait to get going on this but the crv comes first
By Punksz6
#296772 :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#297105 Awesome and good price.