If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By efsedanman
#267655 my baby. $400 sedan. got bored this moorning on my 1 day off and found some paint from my my last rock crawler
turned out a bit better then i thought. plan is to OD green all the trim and the cneteres of my 17" rims. then honda tan or toyota desert tan
By efsedanman
#267656 Image
its lowered now

anyone know what year honda i can get mudflaps that match the rear? looking for the factory ones that say honda on them
By Classiccarsrule85
#267662 as far as i know the rear mudflaps are the same throughout the ef model line the fronts are what is different....

welcome to the site fellow ef owner nice 4dr

p.s. i think this needs to be moved to the other rides section....
By efsedanman
#267679 why other rides section? its my civic. i'll admit im new but i thought this thred is for your own vehicle?
By Chance
#267724 Because its Civic-EG :P anything other than an EG is considered "other". No worries, I moved this thread and left a shadow link in the original location. :wink:

Love the hood! :thumb:
By efsedanman
#267735 thanks for the move. newbie mistake i guess lol.

yeah i wasnt sure how i'd like coor combo but once i started i loved it. going with a real subtle look to it.

idk if anyone on here is from around the PNW (vancouver washington/portland oregon) area but alot of the hondas out here and really riced out. looks like shit. body kits underglows fartcans on automatics. so annoying. im trying to create a simple clean honda that you gotta do a double take to notice the little things that are done.
By 1ACarlos
#267740 Nice
By eg-guy
#267749 nice ef, im a big fan of em. :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#267816 heck of a deal for $400.

if I got that with a hood like that I'd put the wheels on craigslist for $300 and the hood on craigslist for $100 and try to come out with a free car :lol:

but I have plenty of wheels/tires aswell as a spare hood
By efsedanman
#267831 hood didnt come like that. it was literally bone stock when i got it. i painted the hood myself yesterday. going with a OD green/tan paint scheme. and i want a diffrent set of wheels. kinda was thinking steelie deep dish with painted beauty rings. anyone know where to find them? ebay and craigslist is coming up dry. also VW forums are coming up dry as well
By TrailerTrash
efsedanman wrote:hood didnt come like that. it was literally bone stock when i got it. i painted the hood myself yesterday. going with a OD green/tan paint scheme. and i want a diffrent set of wheels. kinda was thinking steelie deep dish with painted beauty rings. anyone know where to find them? ebay and craigslist is coming up dry. also VW forums are coming up dry as well

diamond racing wheels if your looking to buy new... also look for them an widened steelies on craigslist :thumb:
By efsedanman
TrailerTrash wrote:
efsedanman wrote:hood didnt come like that. it was literally bone stock when i got it. i painted the hood myself yesterday. going with a OD green/tan paint scheme. and i want a diffrent set of wheels. kinda was thinking steelie deep dish with painted beauty rings. anyone know where to find them? ebay and craigslist is coming up dry. also VW forums are coming up dry as well

diamond racing wheels if your looking to buy new... also look for them an widened steelies on craigslist :thumb:

thats almost exactly what iw was looking for.
i want to go along these rims design. i really like how they look
http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/2543964511.html
By TrailerTrash
efsedanman wrote:
TrailerTrash wrote:

thats almost exactly what iw was looking for.
i want to go along these rims design. i really like how they look
http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/2543964511.html

dang that is freakin neato :thumb:

those are rebarreled/widened honda steelies.