If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By chrono404
stubrun wrote:Very cool car mate, what sort of mpg are you getting. A mate of mine has a 93 jdm wax sti and he manages low 20's mpg.

before i put the Cobb map on it, I was getting 17-18mpg. I'm now getting low -mid 20's (21-25mpg) with in town drive and upto mid 30's mpg freeway driving.

Not anywhere the mpg's my old DD got my old 93 Civic Sedan. The WRX is much more fun to drive though.
By chrono404
#335290 I have noticed there are no pictures of this since its been lowered. That will change tonight.
By Punksz6
#335313 Nice cant wait!! :thumb:
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
teal_dx wrote:I stayed up all night, post pics- I wanna go to bed soon :P

lol x2
By chrono404
#335343 :lol: Sorry about the delay.

This didn't stay on long, got a chance to use my companys vinyl cutter so I had to make something. Made this and put it on for Forumfest.

Stock Struts vs Godspeed RS Coils

Current Specs:
Performance:
Un-Equal length Headers
Catless Up Pipe
Catless Downpipe
Catless Midpipe
Turbo Muffler
Custom Tune by me via Cobb Accessport and Accessport Race

Grip:
Godspeed RS 16 way adjustable Coil-overs
9k Front,7k Rear Springs
17"x7" Momo Winter 2 Rims (15.6 lbs each)
Yokohama S-Drive Rims

If things go well, I should be washing the car and doing a photoshoot with my friends Kouki S14 soon, and next month anouther photoshoot with my friends RX7 Turbo 2 sitting pretty on new Works.
By Punksz6
#335389 Looks Hellla Sick!! :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#335391 nice!! doing big things I see!!!

keep it up man!
By FG2_Andrew
#335395 really digging the stance of this thing! wheels look great :thumb:
By ohDirka
#335477 How is the ride with those Godspeed coils? They look a lot like the function and form coils.
By FG2_Andrew
ohDirka wrote:How is the ride with those Godspeed coils? They look a lot like the function and form coils.

most of those high-end low-end brands are all made in the same factory. from what i understand, if we all went in and had a minimum of 100 made @ our specs and had the color scheme different from the others out there, we could have a Civic-EG coilover.

F&F, Godspeed, i think D2 is included in that too.
By chrono404
ohDirka wrote:How is the ride with those Godspeed coils? They look a lot like the function and form coils.

When I saw how stiff the springs were i was concerned about comfort, however It rides amazing. Ride on Setting "0" or "1" is better then OEM, however as low as I am it does rub from time to time. I typically rock setting "8" or stager "7" in front and "9" in rear and its stiffer then oem, however still a comfortable ride. and handles amazing well. When its wet out the subaru drifts like a pro when I give it a flick to do so. In the dry i have amazing levels of grip. Like 90mph on a banked curved onramp levels of grip. Shits crazy.

Civic-EG Brand coils would be awesome. Dark Grey and The Olive green we have as Forum colors should be the colors of the Coils. My G/F is looking for a new car soon and a Civic Sedan is likely in her future as I have a hand full of parts that can go on it. I would totally want a set of Civic-EG coils for her car.
By Ajax1989
#335495 civic-eg coils ftw!!!

have buddy club make em lol