If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By JUICE
#251232 ****FOCUS GONE! SCROLL DOWN!****

finally picked up a new DD!

the "c-class" got totaled back in January, story here..http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=18519

this came into the father-in-laws tow shop a few months back with a blown motor. the owner didn't want to pay to fix it so they just gave him the title to cover the tow bill..

he threw in a newer, lower mile motor and a couple other little parts and it runs like a champ!

best part is he offered it to me at cost of what he had into it in total...

2000 Focus SE automatic. 195k on the car, under 100k on the motor. cold AC, power windows, power locks. not too shabby for $800 8)
Last edited by JUICE on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By Chance
#251496 I was like WTF.. Focus = SHIT. But then $800... you redeemed yourself. Nice pick up for the price.
By chrono404
#251505 Nice. $800 bucks for a new Daily. defentally alot nicer then some of the cars i have got at the price point.

Congrats on the daily you wont have to worry about being stolen. :thumb:
By Mr Rattles
chrono404 wrote:Nice. $800 bucks for a new Daily. defentally alot nicer then some of the cars i have got at the price point.

Congrats on the daily you wont have to worry about being stolen. :thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
By JUICE
#252198 don't be jealous fellas :lol:

I've been driving it a couple weeks now and definitely don't mind it. it gets killer gas mileage and has a super sharp turning radius which comes in handy :lol:
By JUICE
#263456 so, i know you guys were envious of the $800 Focus.. :lol:

what you know about the 70k mile 2007 Town & Country for $1500 8)

its not final yet but i dont think i'm gonna pass it up for the price. gonna put the focus up for 3 grand obo and see what happens.

MANVAN FTW!! :lol:
By Apexracing
#263460 would of been nice if it was an odessy but dodge :thumbdown: good price tho
By Ajax1989
#263499 ^ I agre.. it doesnt have to be a damn honda.. its a dd..
but it sounds like someone has a new job flippin cars :D
By Chance
#263561 Legit! Definitely jump on that shit!

Be careful to check your laws in your state... usually you can only buy and resale so many cars a year without a license for that type of thing...
By JUICE
#263564 in ohio you can buy/sell up to 5 cars in a year without a dealers license. the focus would only be the 2nd that has been bought/sold within this year. not sure if my contour that was totaled in january would count as "sold" :lol:.
I won't push my luck though, I'll keep in mind i can only do 2 more if they come along

i figured you'd dig it chance. you got like what... 5 or 6 kids now? :lol: :P
By kingjmack
#263565 I'd totally rock the minivan!! Congrats on the new rides!