If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By chrono404
#250085 I like the oem bra, It looks clean. If I could get one for an eg for the price of the ek one, I would snatch it up. :thumb:

are you going to cover all of the front? or just the hood?
By {ikon}EM1
#250091 ^^^ for now its just the hood... i need a second hand to help out with the front cover b4 i put it on... I took it off today because it started raining a little bit and I didn't want it to suck in the rain and hold moisture... I don't want hazing to occur to the front end or rust for that matter...
By Ajax1989
{ikon}EM1 wrote:^^^ for now its just the hood... i need a second hand to help out with the front cover b4 i put it on... I took it off today because it started raining a little bit and I didn't want it to suck in the rain and hold moisture... I don't want hazing to occur to the front end or rust for that matter...

rust in fl :eh:

to bad its not the oem SI one :hehe:
but either way its sexy, perro :thumb:

mr. clean ass si
By {ikon}EM1
#250399 Yes mr. Dope ass ferio... floridas heat dosnt play well with oxydation on cars...

Lol but I couldn't find a si one anyways so I went with this one... I can always get the si stitched on later but idk about that...

8)
By Ajax1989
{ikon}EM1 wrote:Yes mr. Dope ass ferio... floridas heat dosnt play well with oxydation on cars...

Lol but I couldn't find a si one anyways so I went with this one... I can always get the si stitched on later but idk about that...

8)

oh i know all about fl weather.. i lived there for 7yrs
By Loki_95EG
#250519 Bra loooks good! Nice choice in a tow hook, I have the same ones in gold!
By Mr Rattles
#250635 Looks great man :thumb:
By bserius
#251051 i say no bra on it. car is clean
By {ikon}EM1
#252685 ...Update...
so my lsv was suffering from lack of oil and spun all the berings... long story short im getting a 1999 jdm b20z high compression motor and slaping my gsr head on it...

Just put a down payment to the shop and it should be done by saturday...
By chrono404
#252713 Dope. Your EM1 will be pretty quick with a B20/vtec and a b16 Transmission. :thumb:
By {ikon}EM1
chrono404 wrote:Dope. Your EM1 will be pretty quick with a B20/vtec and a b16 Transmission. :thumb:

The b16 tranny went to shit when i got into the accident... i have a 98 gsr tranny now 8) witch its almost the same...

But Yea that's what they were telling me that it was going to have alot of torque... im excited for the new motor... but I don't know what im getting into though lol...
By {ikon}EM1
#323588 Hey guys its been too long... lol i guess thats what everyone happends when u get married...

The car is running well and everything but ive beenjust bit byhome the bugthe again so im thinking of doing cams and cam gears and maybe valves... any sugustions or preference on brand???
By Skillachie
#323601 Love this thread, awesome story! :woot:
By {ikon}EM1
teal_dx wrote:Congrats on getting married!

thanks teal... ive been so involved with my family that i kinda got out of the car game... i even almost sold the car to start a new project but decided to keep it ...

But on newyears day i raced a new camaro and beat it by car and a half and embarrassed the dude in the car... that ended the year perfect and got bit by the tunning bug... so i wanz mo POWER!!! lol