If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Apexracing
#211785 So ive been busy and off the forums for a while, truth be told ive been sad that i got rid of my hatch instead of fixing it. Then when i bought my 08 civic sedan i was excited about the chance of working on another honda, well its a stick and thats about all it has going for it, so since ive been kicking my self for selling my hatch, and not buying a Si. I figured i would do both. so i bought this little one owner gem, it has allot of highway miles, but it literally runs and drives like new. and i only paid 4400$ for it! that was easily 1300$ under book value even with the high milage. and it has eibach sportline springs, and kyb gr2 struts. so i'm excited to be rocking a hatch again. so keep posted for updates and more pics, so for now enjoy :)

Last edited by Apexracing on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:17 pm, edited 20 times in total.
By MG6
#211789 Nice :thumb: don't see much of that color on the road.
By Classiccarsrule85
#211828 Nice find exspecially since the swap alone is worth more than the car so in turn the parts are worth more than the car itself i demand more pictures lol but yea welcome back with a new hatch tho nothings as great as the eg hatch but your hatch is better than the ek hatch...

just wondering what is that lug pattern ?? i may have some nice rims if you have 4x100 still...but i am almost certain those are that weird lug 4x114.3
By Apexracing
#211941 4x100 same as the civic and fit and integra. 04-05 has the 5 lug

and thanks guys ill snap more pics tomorrow.
By ikon
#211949 i heart ep3's :D
By Chance
teal_dx wrote:nice buy! You got a hell of a deal - and a K series :thumb:

x2!!!
ikon wrote:i heart ep3's :D

x2!!!

:thumb:
By Chance
#212018 Minty! :thumb:
By Apexracing
#212026 Thanks guys got new tires on order
By Dippin_EG
#212032 <<< Jealous :cry:

how many miles?
its a steal for the price, that shit is hella clean 8)
By Apexracing
#212035 Well it's allot but it looks and drives like allot less, 191,000 which seems like allot but idc it's a Si and I basically stole it lol
By Classiccarsrule85
#212039 you know you want to replace that large p.o.s. airbox with a nice aem intake....or better yet replcae the whole intake system with itbs ohhhh the joys of the noises that car would make...

anyhow how dose it feel shifting up there on the dash pretty much?
By Apexracing
#212046 Dash shifter is fun, my friend had a ep3 until his lil brother crashed it. I'm going with a gutted air box, proved to work better on his car