If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Apexracing
#335990 So just a small up date, i got word of a 02 ep3 in a new junk yard about an hour from me. I went to check it out and i pulled the headliner and taillights amongst other things. I also painted my pillars black with plastic paint. I need to clean a few spots on the head liner but for 20$ vs 350$ for a new one i cannot complain.

Its nice to have a complete interior again.
By Apexracing
#336233 I switched back to 02-03 tail lights this weekend. I grabbed these off of the same wrecked car i got the headliner from.

By Apexracing
#336815 Bought a race header a few weeks ago. Coated it with vht ceramic header paint.

By Apexracing
#338644 Almost time to put this away for the year. I got to get my winter beater going and on the road. Stay tuned for updates over the winter.
By Apexracing
#340606 New wheel setup

By Apexracing
#347667 So time for a few updates, me and the car have been busy this year. I’ll skip the step by step updates and just kind of make one big post. So this year to take my spirited driving to the next level, i swapped to a rsx type s 5 lug setup. With tsx front rotors and calipers, ebc green stuff pads. For wheels i got a sweet deal on a set of kosei k1 ts wheels. They are 17x7 and weigh 15 pounds each, for tires i went with hankook ventus v12 evo 2s. A few other mods include carbon fiber hood/mugen style spoiler. I also had the mugen carbon fiber grill for a short while but i’m going back to oem. I’ll let the pictures do the rest.

stay tuned for more!
By Apexracing
teal_dx wrote:Those 17's look perfect for an EP, and light too! :thumb:

How do the TSX brakes compare to your previous setup?

The rotors are 2 inches bigger in diameter, thicker for better heat capacity. The caliper pistons are larger and they hold a larger pad as well. The tsx brakes are bigger then the rsx type s brakes, and even the s2000 brakes.
By Apexracing
#348806 Whelp the saga of the ep3 is now over. After 4 years i sold it off this weekend. And put the money down on a new Honda Fit ex 6spd in modern steel. Picking the car up tomorrow. I’m pretty stoked.