If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By latinochino
#143225 This has been my DD till I decided to get a 94 hatch 2 weeks ago. My S now is my weekend cruiser.

All comments welcome.

This is how it looked in 2008 till i got bored of the Carbon Fiber look and went to a clean stock look for 2009.

How it is sitting now for 2009

Last edited by latinochino on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Dippin_EG
#143227 Sexy az fuck. Glad you went with the OEMish look :thumb:
By estilomania
#143231 nooo, it's really cool!

diggin the black on black.
By latinochino
#143232 Thanks, yeah I went back to some what stock-ish look. I guess it got old with all the aftermarket stuff :)
By LaMbErT*
#143266 Its a minter!

I hate you :P
By ohDirka
#143298 sex on wheels. Very nice s2k :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
#143309 btw im glad u took that bonnet off no offence but its hideous.

but yeah still a complete minter!
By Gorveatt
#143322 :jerkbow: Want....
By latinochino
#143371 Thanks alot guys. I appreciate the positive feedback.

I pretty much going create the same setup with my EG. Stock look with coilover suspension with 15 x 7 matte black Enkies.
By racing4respect
#146006 I always love the s2000, yours is just how I would make it :thumb:
By Heatherly
#146014 Uhm well... does just WOW work, cuz yeah - WOW! That's a beautiful S2k!! :love:
By latinochino
#146015 Thanks everyone. I know it is a EG site but I promise to post my aquirred hatch once it is out of the shop. Hoping next week. :thumb:

Heatherly, you joined this site on my birthday :woot:
By Heatherly
#146017 Haha really?? Want a birthday cookie or something?? Just kidding. :lol:

Gotta say though - really happy you ditched the mirrors you had in the beginning, SMART move!!

Your car is PERFECT inspiration for someone I know that wants an S2k, really clean, probably the best one I've seen yet!!
By latinochino
#146021 Heatherly, Cookie? yes please! lol

Well thank you for the kind compliments. I have to say that a lot of from S2KI inspired me. Without the help of S2KI-SD chapter. My dream wouldnt be possible. Spent a lot of clams and really glad get the reconition it deserves.