If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By b16a2vtiguy
#186806 So it was time to replace the ep3 type r with something alittle more prestige, but with out compromising the fun performance side, so an M3 was an ideal option with a 3.2 343bhp engine, rear wheel drive and lots of soft leather.
Its also de-limited so 155mph is no longer the top speed :twisted:

Factory options...

Harmon kardon sound system
Factory 19" wheels
LED rear lights
Window tints
Black window surrounds
Sat nav
6 disc changer
Phone kit
TV tuner
Factory alarm
Bmw mats

Gave it a good valet today, first job was to put some new plain reg plates on, nice one lee

Dirty build up behind the reg plate, all clean and polished now!

By chrono404
#187021 Nice E46, A Good friend of mine sold his B20 Delsol and got a Silver E46. I rode in it a few times and am Super Jealous of Him. I have been playing with the idea about selling my Hatch and trying to get one.

Congrats on moving up in the world. :thumb:

X2 on that color question, I havn't seen one like that in the US or online before.
By DontHateonEG8
By b16a2vtiguy
#188443 Thanks guys

More progress today

Before

Stripped down

Prepped

Primered

Painted

All back together

I also fitted some silvertech bulbs to the front indicators to get rid of the orange tint to them

And i also ordered these...

By 92egdxhatch
#188445 nice! :shock:
By chrono404
#188447 at first when I saw the interior with yellow on it was like :o Why would he put ricer interior into his sick bmw, then I scrolled down as saw the next pic and reread the text "Primer"

:lol:

nice work, Car is looking good. :thumb:
By b16a2vtiguy
#188804 More progress today....

Got this for a good price, its a ac schnitzer rear diffuser.

Not a fan of the chrome to be honest, tryed it on and hated the chrome straight away....so it came straight back off again :roll:

So, out came the cans of paint and masking tape....

All i need now is some black allen headed bolts and i'll get it fitted, heres a quick pic of it resting on the exhausts until the bolts are sourced.

Opinions?? :wink:
By Gorveatt
#188817 3.2 liters of straight 6 glory, that there is one of my dream cars, although, not in that color.
By Dippin_EG
#188824 that rear diffuser is fucking dope... good choice on loosing the chrome... once i reach baller status, an M3 is definitely gonna be in the mix :thumb:
By stubrun
#188998 sweet M mate, the phoenix yellow aint my choice like but looks sweet!!
By Joplies
#190200 :thumb: For sure bro. It looks great. And it seems as though you have good plans for it.