Post YOUR Del Sol here
By Discostu69er
#250934 Hands down the grimiest del sol ever. Love the k-swap. Question what years came like yours with out those hideous inner round lights. Keep it up nice little jem. And I agree the 90's Honda models where the sexiest. I had my EG for eight years. Fully built up. :woot:Any more mods???
By ghskid06
Discostu69er wrote:Hands down the grimiest del sol ever. Love the k-swap. Question what years came like yours with out those hideous inner round lights. Keep it up nice little jem. And I agree the 90's Honda models where the sexiest. I had my EG for eight years. Fully built up. :woot:Any more mods???

96-97, you can fit the bumper onto any sol though.
By 1updelsol
Trippsol wrote:
1updelsol wrote:GodDam Dj!

Just trying to make you proud. :roll:

lol come stop by my house with it now :P
By austenjanzen
#276232 man the more and more i go on this site i want a sol love it good work
By Trippsol
#279701 Moar Pix.

By RL-521
#279862 super clean man. my dad just recently bought a vtec sol too
By dbrooks
#281689 Man, your car is so sick!
By Trippsol
#284859 A little update. Got the 5 lug conversion finished up a few days ago. I've been playing around with different wheels on it, here's the final result. Everything has turned out just the way I wanted. =D

By dbrooks
#284861 Man, that thing is so dang sick!
By Trippsol
#284862 Thanks man :woot:
By 95cpeEX
Trippsol wrote:Moar Pix.

just curious, but whats with the blue tape covering the front end?
By Trippsol
#284864 Long travel to a car show in Vegas every year. You pick up so many bugs it looks like your car ate a mud pie. It makes for easier detailing. Not to mension rock chips too, I guess you can say its the poor mans clear bra. :lol: