Post YOUR Del Sol here
By SOLTrain
#33548 well I actually heard about this site through a myspace bulletin so I stopped by to check it out and Im lovin the layout of everything :thumb:

since the del sol section is still young on content,and Im bored lol,I figured id throw up an introduction thread and share with you my pride and joy!

if you have any questions,please shoot away :thumb:

im gona start with the earliest pics I have,autoxing on gsr blades

I was waiting for some wheels,so I borrowed these from my friend in the mean time..

finally my 15" wedsport tc05s came in and I went lower

gsr swap,AC has went back in since!

shortly after came 11" fastbrakes rotors, gsr calipers,1" MC,ss brake lines

rollin

switched it up recently

most current pic up to date!

since this pic,the car has been down,a couple of weeks now,I rebuilt the head with all new seals/gaskets/timing belt/water pump etc,buddy club spec3 cams,supertech valvesprings/retainers,competition stage 2 clutch/flywheel,and a street tune with s200!

I finally finished street tuning it,broke it in,and spanked a 06 mustang gt by about 2 cars!

those run high 13s stock btw :D

I ran 14.4@95mph with the stock gsr and bolt ons and a 2.3 60 foot!

I'll be going back for 13s soon,just gotta get the 60 foots down to 2.0 or better!
The trunk was REALLY oxidized and is getting resprayed at the moment,but I'll have the car back for good in a couple of days

again,I told you it was gona be long,but thanks for taking the time to get this far LOL.

-sasha

[/img]
By vtec_gloucester
#33571 love it :thumb:

buttttt..... looks better with the wedsport's on 8)
By ChicagoMike
#33583 Car looks good!! I do agree though...........the Wedsports looked way betteR than the Volks.

Oh, BTW, I moved this over to the "your ride" section of the forum. :thumb:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#33591 i think ive seen your car on jdmc before :? its real clean :thumb:
By Gorveatt
#33595 very nice sol. i'm with the other on the Wedsports, however if you went with CE28n's i would disagree :thumb: lol i'm a sucker for ce28's
By JLau
#33658 Mmmm, tasty. :hehe:
By SOLTrain
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:ahh welcome! fancy seeing you here. :]

you are one of the guys i saw pics of weds before i bought a set. hahah :thumb:

LOL. :thumb:

man ur car looks perfect on em,I commented in the ej1 thread on honda-tech the second I saw it,absolutely perfect! 8)

thanks for moving it mike,I really didnt know where to post something like this..

anyways,appreciate the feedback/comments fellas,I miss the weds too,but I had to switch it up cause my homie with the hatch was rocking black on white too :P ..the te's grew on me though!
By Bouli
vtec_gloucester wrote:love it :thumb:

buttttt..... looks better with the wedsport's on 8)

x2

but it is a verry clean sol 8)
By ohDirka
#33746 very nice :thumb: :thumb: