Post YOUR Del Sol here
By Apexracing
#256064 way to rep civic-eg clean car, clean run on the track. Good job good job. and as awlays car looks mint. :thumb:
By ghskid06
#258158 canards?

:thumb:

Looking forward to seeing.
By Apexracing
#258265 your welcome on the nomination :thumb:

Those diy amber corners really pop on that black car and i love it!
By dbrooks
#258411 splitters?!
By chrono404
dbrooks wrote:splitters?!

Close enough, A Rear diffuser. A Splitter would be for the front. I will be making a splitter as well, however that will come later.

a few pictures from a recent photoshoot.
By dbrooks
#258534 i almost said diffuser! what are you making it out of?
By ghskid06
#258565 Looks good as usual. 8)
By dbrooks
#258747 you need to bring the sol down to PIR! :thumb:
By chrono404
dbrooks wrote:i almost said diffuser! what are you making it out of?

I was originally thinking Plexiglass, I might go with Industral/Marine grade Carbon Fiber(No cool weave). then painting it flat black. I have am not 100% on which route to go.

ghskid06 wrote:Looks good as usual. 8)

Thx Bro

dbrooks wrote:you need to bring the sol down to PIR! :thumb:

BLaCkSiLo wrote:
dbrooks wrote:you need to bring the sol down to PIR! :thumb:

i second this :thumb:

I need to do this. Its a longer drive then going to SIR/Pacific Raceways. So if some oregon civic-egers go to a track day post it up and I will come along as well.

{ikon}EM1 wrote:So when u going vtec head???

Since I got my WRX Daily, The Sol needs some more Fast. The bottom end is pretty much ready for B20vtec, however i also have a second set of b20 stock cams I was thinking of sending to delta to get reground. Not sure which path I want to do yet.

I Just picked up a Canon 500d DSLR Camera, To celebrate/break it in I hit up a buddy and took some pics. Heres a few of the pics we took.

Any little dots or specs will be water droplets from washing the cars before taking pics.

By Classiccarsrule85
#264468 hmm do i spy with my little eye a sweet crx lol everytime you update either your car or your pictures look sweeter gotta say i dont think i have any locations like this out here in my area