Post YOUR Sedan here
By Loaf31
#358104 the lip was riding too high on the bumper, so I got some long screws and used PVC piping as big spacers

The final product:

Stay tuned guys :thumb:
By Loaf31
#358540 Well, a lot has happened since I last updated.
Turns out that two of the Fittipaldis had small bends, so the guy wanted to trade back for the XXR's. So I got the fittis back. Rode on those for a while.

Then, picked up these 14" steelies with 80% tires for $80.
Took the fittipaldi's off, gonna sell them. Put these on until I get new wheels.

Then, these came in :twisted:
195/45/15 Toyo Proxes TR1
All four for $230 delivered to my door.

So, my new setup will be close to what it was with the XXR's, but tweaked a bit. Want to get new wheels, get them mounted and balanced, and get an alignment before The Auto Combine 2016 on April 2nd.
We'll see how this goes. Stay tuned guys :D
By EconoBox
#358543 Looking good! What wheels are you looking to put on it?
My whole group will be up at Auto Combine. I will be there photographing coverage for our website. I ended up getting called into work for Import Face off in Gainesville so I didn't get to make it out. Officially have the day off for this though!
By Loaf31
EconoBox wrote:Looking good! What wheels are you looking to put on it?
My whole group will be up at Auto Combine. I will be there photographing coverage for our website. I ended up getting called into work for Import Face off in Gainesville so I didn't get to make it out. Officially have the day off for this though!

I wasn't able to make it either :(
The next setup is a secret :P :twisted:
I'll definitely be at auto combine. ain't no way I'm missing out on that. I'll be up super early to get there :D
By Loaf31
#358548 Found these BMW Bottlecaps today for a great deal. All 4 with useable tires for $75. Going to sell the steelies.

and after a quick clean and a patched hole in one of the tires, I got them on the car.

Better than steelies. makes a big difference in the look of the car.
New setup coming soon

Also picked up these two 195/50/15 tires with 50% tread for $10 each.

Stay tuned, folks.
By Loaf31
#358574 Well, sold the bottlecaps for $160.
was able to fit all four into my trunk!

I was spotted at my college lol

The leaning tower of tires

and a list of all the events I plan on attending in the coming weeks

also, new wheels are on their way, so stay tuned guys!
By EconoBox
#358576 You are missing Import Alliance Spring Meet up in Atlanta from that list! It is one of the best meets around I make sure to go every year (driving up Saturday so I think I'm only going to make Sunday this year). Got the whole week off after it and I'm headed to a cabin up in NC for the whole week after to go enjoy the twisties :D .