Post YOUR Sedan here
By Loaf31
#358720 Well, today I finally put in the GSR front sway bar that I've had laying around for a couple months.
took about 4 hours, and tightens up the front end nicely!

Shittiest pics in the world, but they're all I have lol.

Should be getting an alignment tomorrow, so we'll see!
Stay tuned guys
By Loaf31
#358769 Today was pretty productive. Got my new Emusa rear LCA's on! :thumb: :woot:

Stock lca out

Old vs new

Emusa lca in

Other side in

Both in

On the ground

some final pics for you guys :D

Stay tuned guys! Auto Combine is this weekend in Green Cove Springs so I'll be doing some things to prep for that.
By Loaf31
Driv-it-hard wrote:Now , we got to get you that rear sway bar for stability.
HUUUUUUG those corners.

Already got one :hehe:
Just need to install it. But I lost one of the brackets that attach it to the subframe. :thumbdown:
If anyone has an extra they wanna mail me, pm me :lol:
By Driv-it-hard
Loaf31 wrote:
Driv-it-hard wrote:Now , we got to get you that rear sway bar for stability.
HUUUUUUG those corners.

Already got one :hehe:
Just need to install it. But I lost one of the brackets that attach it to the subframe. :thumbdown:
If anyone has an extra they wanna mail me, pm me :lol:

I think I have old one's in my box of extra parts,,,, I'll see this evening and let you know..
By Loaf31
Driv-it-hard wrote: I think I have old one's in my box of extra parts,,,, I'll see this evening and let you know..

I actually just ordered some from AcuraAutomotiveParts.com :P
Sorry, I forgot I posted that :|
By Driv-it-hard
#358791 Loaf ,
Can I make a recommendation on LCA, I would change the bushings to poly ones. They will last you longer than those and the ride difference is much better.
By iLLson
#358792 just make sure you torque those LCA's down when there is load.

lower the car and on some wood so that the all the weight is down, then go under and torque them.
By Loaf31
Driv-it-hard wrote:Loaf ,
Can I make a recommendation on LCA, I would change the bushings to poly ones. They will last you longer than those and the ride difference is much better.

I believe these are poly ones. If not, I'll replace them when these wear out :thumb:

iLLson wrote:just make sure you torque those LCA's down when there is load.

lower the car and on some wood so that the all the weight is down, then go under and torque them.

ooh thanks for the tip. Thats a good idea. thanks man :thumb: :P
By Loaf31
#358812 Well, went to Auto Combine 2016 the other day! Around 1300 cars. Got there at 8:45 am (didn't start until 10) and there were already 40 cars in front of us lol. Got a great spot, had a blast. Sun came out after a bit, and we got burnt lol.
Here are some pics of my car as well as my girlfriend's tC with some random other cars sprinkled in. Enjoy! :D 8)

And now here are the pics of my car and my GF's tC 8) :D :P

Here's one of me standing on my Radiator support :whip:

That's all for now! more updates coming really soon.
:woot:
By EconoBox
#358815 So mad I couldn't make it. I love this show. My new lower control arms for the TSX didn't get here in time so I couldn't get the car back together... heard it was a blast.
By Loaf31
EconoBox wrote:So mad I couldn't make it. I love this show. My new lower control arms for the TSX didn't get here in time so I couldn't get the car back together... heard it was a blast.

Damn man I was lookin' for ya! :cry:
Yeah it was pretty fun. Would have sucked for you to drive up here though. It was storming like crazy in the morning.
Making the 45 minute drive to Green Cove Springs was really tough for me, I kept hydro-planing and couldnt see
anything because of how hard the rain was coming down. It cleared up around 11 and got sunny and hot.
Good ol' Florida lol.

I've got a thing or two coming in the mail soon, so keep your eyes on this thread! :hehe: :wink:
stay tuned.
By Loaf31
#358901 Picked up these JDM Ferio rear door garnishes. Got them for $10 so thats a steal. The passenger side is missing the badge, but I'm going to order one.

and then just a random pic for you guys