Post YOUR Sedan here
By hondajunkee
#341555 So I cam across this car the other day. not necessarily my style, but the price was right, I have a whole $250 into this sedan. plan on building it a bit and making it somewhat nicer but not dumping a ton of money into it. still have tons of left over parts from my old EG days so I'm going to start there. It is a 95 civic dx 5 spd. It wasn't getting spark and the owner didn't want to mess with it. It needed the distributor rebuilt so I did that and it fired right up. sounded a little off but still ran, found out it's only running on 3 cylinders but hey I wanted to swap it anyway and plus it still runs like it is lol

how I got it

Had some HX wheels sitting around from an old build
By Axix23
#341609 Good pick up :thumb:
By hondajunkee
#341612 BMW's was fun, messed around with some bmwcca stuff for a while did some solo racing and had a blast. Starting working as a tech at a Honda dealer here in Columbus and got the itch again for another EG and just happened to have this one fall in my lap. The nice thing is I still have tons of parts sitting in totes from all my past EG's so it should be a pretty low buck build until I start getting crazy with swaps and everything. Haven't decided the exact root I am going to go with this one but that's half the fun right?
By hondajunkee
#342003 So I had some time at work the other day and threw some parts I the sedan that I had sitting around from old projects. Had some amber corners from a time when I got sent sedan ones when I needed hatch ones so threw them in and who doesn't have a set of Integra seats siting around?

The Integra seat vs the sedan seat, sits a bit lower which is nice, plus the blue matches the car lol

both seats in

always liked amber corners over the egg yolk JDM ones

Got a D16Z6 motor from another guy at work just waiting for free time to throw it in, hopefully this weekend or next weekend :woot:
By Mr Rattles
#342206 250 bucks ??? Nicd find bro
By hondajunkee
#342508 Well the guy I was getting my z6 motor from has been taking forever on pulling it from the car but with a foot of snow around the car I can't blame him. So I ended up buying the whole car from him for $500 and I'll drive it up to my work and strip it for everything I want/need/can sell the sell the rest to a junkyard. The parts car is a ex auto coupe that is rusted out, so I will be able to pull things like the bigger brakes and a few parts I'll need to fix things on the sedan. Should be fun times
By hondajunkee
#342970 Got my donor car for my Z6 swap. if not for the fact that it is an auto and rusted out I would just build it but it is to far gone. The car has a new power steering rack and axles and radiator witch are all thing I needed to fix on my sedan. The motor runs great could use and oil pan gasket and valve cover gasket but other then that it runs great. going to do a timing belt and water pump while I have it out. should anyone need any parts from the coupe let me know, parting it out then selling it for scrap.