Post YOUR Sedan here
By MRey442
#339397 All right guys so I have a 93 LX Civic as stated. I bought this car for $2,000 with 42,000 original miles. This car was owned by an old lady since 1993 till 2013, she only drove it to church and the grocery store. Honestly when i got this car I hated it, I went from a fast 5 speed stick Mazda (blew engine) to a slow automatic civic. After owning this car for about 3 months I trade it to my friend for a truck, after driving the truck for about 6 months and not liking the 11mpg I asked if he would trade back. He accepted my offer.

When I first had the car it looked like this.

The second time I got it, it looked like this

While my friend owned it he put on

Pepboys wheels

ebay coils

Obx exhaust

CAI

Since I have owned it I did some more Ebay stuff to this car :(
my reasoning behind this car is since it has low miles make it look how i want it and then decide what i want to do with the engine.

Me to the car:

New Headlights, coupe/hatch lip(custom fitment), and black headlights, and hacked away at my bumper ( don't know why i did this ) i have seen way nicer bumpers that i should have done but one day i might do a coupe front end

Bought a $30 roof rack from pep boys for that "look"

Next project was a custom hood with eyelids, and after doing it seeing the teal car that everyone thinks is photo shopped

I still need to putty the welds and get my car resprayed

So up and coming plans with the car

S2k cluster
race seats
tint
respray car
manual swap
re- do door panels
fogs
tow hooks
custom strut braces
after market mirrors
sub and amp set up
slowly tuck engine bay
better suspension
better wheels and tires
respray

probably more I can't think of….

and the engine, can't really decide what I want to do since its low miles, my only car, and a daily driver.

My whole family is into cars and my uncle owns one of the best performance shops on the east cost so idk what I'm doing with a stock engine still but i can't decide

Options:
Mini Me swap
Boost the d series
or a b series vtec swap

but we are looking at almost a year before any of these happen

Please give feed back on suggestions for my car and what you think i should do!
Last edited by MRey442 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By MRey442
#339398 Can someone explain to me how to post pictures so you guys don't have to click links?
By MRey442
#339508 well guys I had a little set back in my project, I have no money because I got caught "street racing" , yeah with a stock d series lol, but I have a solid amount if fines so around Christmas time I should be getting more shit for my car. I currently have slim window visors but I want to paint my window trim before I put them on so sometime soon I'll get around to that, just need to fine monies for these fines
By Axix23
#339510 Wow