Post YOUR Sedan here
By Loaf31
teal_dx wrote:I'm really liking those gauges :thumb:

Ditto :thumb:
By Andre3th0u
#347698 have some dash updates, i will post pictures when i get my leds, which should be thursday. i took the radio bezel out today and what a job that was, the screws were so tight and was a complete pain. i eventually got it out and wrapped it in vinyl, repainted the gauge bezel with more teal to fix the imperfections, and have the heater controls removed and apart ready for leds :thumb:
By Andre3th0u
#347721 shift extension got here today, installed it and i love it, perfect height, i need to tighten up my short shifter though seems a little wiggly and sloppy, noticed it more with the extra height. leds should be here tomorrow and knob friday, dash should be fully back together tomorrow with new leds installed :woot:
By Leppy
Andre3th0u wrote:looking to upgrade to hids soon and get foglights with hid bulbs, what would you guys recommend, ebay stuff or go name brand?

Don't do ebay, you'll probably regret it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AZJ ... UTF8&psc=1

I have been running these since February and I love them! Simple to install, and look great.
By Axix23
#347743 I usually run http://retro-solutions.net/product-list ... cid86.html.

I been running the digital brand since 2005 on low beams.. And night vision brand on the fogs since 2010. They offer lifetime warranty on digital and 1 year on night vision. Night vision has super low starting current which is great for fog lights. I am running them for my 2 cars.

As far as eBay, you can get hid bulbs from them for $10 a pair shipped if you ever wanted different k. But I would stay away from their ballasts.
By Andre3th0u
#347744 this is my dash transformation, lots of pictures as it progresses.

finished product

new shift extension and shift knob

leds installed, need to order others with a wider beam pattern but these will do for now

all in all, i am satisfied with how it all came out, i barely had enough vinyl so thats why i had to do 2 separate pieces, a few creases here and there but its whatever. it came out looking nice and different.
By Axix23
#347750 Looks great man!!! What LEDs did you use for climate control? My gauge cluster LEDs didn't fit inside my climate control sockets.
By Andre3th0u
#347751 http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo ... -base/226/

i used these in cluster and in the heater controls, they didnt seem to slide completely into the stock bases in the heater unit but they worked, the beam pattern is too focused straight ahead in my opinion and causes hot spots so eventually i will do it again and replace with a larger and wider output bulb.
By Andre3th0u
#347755 i think its time to focus on upgrading suspension to ground control coilovers and koni yellows and wheels of some sort, need better ride quality, these cheap coilovers are terrible and my steelies are getting old and boring. gotta wait on the mini me swap until i have other means of transportation to go to and from va beach for school
By Andre3th0u
#347756 or raceland ultimos, i dont really see the need to drop a g in suspension at this point, being a student an all, the koni/gc setup was more than i think i should pay right now, so probably ultimos, drop forks, maybe a frame notch if i go that low. just trying to get low and stancy