Post YOUR Sedan here
By AznFireboi
#325624 Just saw the life of my sedan flash before my eyes the other day when I understeered under power, dabbed the brake, then oversteered on a highway on ramp... Good thing I was able to catch it or I wouldn't be posting on this forum anymore, be it the death of me or my car haha. But does anyone know what kind of suspension upgrades would reduce the amount of understeer on the car?
By piratevtis86
#325631 looking good buddy, shame that happened with my fogs had to rewire the lot,
glad ur drifting skills saved u and ur ride :thumb:
By AznFireboi
#335071 Wow, it's been a while since I've posted, but here is where my baby sits now.

- Lowered on function and form type 1
- 15x7 Advan Racing wheel

I installed the front suspension myself, but when it came to the rear, I had my dad take it to his mechanic because the lca bolts were seized. The wheels were actually bought when my car was at the shop. One of the mechanics was selling them. According to dad, they were $400 for the set of wheels and fresh rubber on them. Supposedly they haven't been driven more than 3500km.

The build has kinda deviated from the initial plans I set out from a few months ago :lol: But I'm loving my EG8 more and more now. Here's my flickr photostream if you guys want to see all of the pictures I've ever taken, and in their original sizes. http://www.flickr.com/photos/91344244@N03/
By AznFireboi
#335162 I decided to reupholster my door panel inserts this weekend, and I've got to say, my interior has gone from bleh to bangin'!

By teal_dx
#335672 I love that you're keeping things color keyed - blue door panels, blue lugs... makes your car look clean and ties it all together. Even the wheels match the grey interior. :thumb:
By brandoff88
#335832 not a sedan guy, but damn she looks good, lovin the color and wheel choice fits with what your doin! two thumbs up good sir :thumb: :thumb:
By Punksz6
#336061 Looks Great! :thumb:
By AznFireboi
#336195 Thanks guys! :thumb:
I love the way the car rides now, besides the added bumpiness. Curvy roads are way more fun haha. I still have yet to put in my momo steering wheel and get an sir front lip. I had thoughts of doing a jdm d15b vtec swap for better fuel economy, or even boosting but I don't exactly want to throw too much money into my car, being a uni student and whatnot... Lack of time, money, tools and space... I think I'm just gonna keep this car for show and handling. I like living by "It's not about the speed it puts under your bum, but the smile it puts on your face." My foglight wires still haven't gotten replaced yet. My entire summer break was taken over by my part time and anything electrical seems like such a daunting task for me. But I've seen people putting HID kits into their fogs and I really want to give that a shot. And HIDs being mentiond, I have also gone back to considering denji headlights with HIDs. Despite using h3 sized foglight bulbs, I heard that they actually have pretty good light output with an HID kit.
By oliver_1997
#347101 Hey man, I noticed you said you did some fibreglass body repair; I've been debating doing the same thing. Do you think you could give me a quick rundown of what you had to do? (what basic supplies were used, how long it took etc.) I've been having trouble finding info on it.