Post YOUR Sedan here
By *EvE*
teal_dx wrote:That last beach pic could be a poster :thumb:

By *EvE*
#345930 Rip Lil booger

By Leppy
#345931 OUCH!!!!

Glad ya'll are OK, though. Looks like is spared the wheels, too!
By *EvE*
#345978 Yeah I'm hopefully going to use them on the new daily
By #ROBIN#
#345980 :cry: Hate seeing eg sedans dying... i take it you guys are okay from the previous posts so thats the important bit the car can be replaced .

is it not repairable though?
:?
By *EvE*
#ROBIN# wrote::cry: Hate seeing eg sedans dying... i take it you guys are okay from the previous posts so thats the important bit the car can be replaced .

I don't think it's repairable car would need radiator support, passenger headlight, both fenders, hood, bumper,paint,radiator, a/c condenser, power steering cooling lines, steering wheel due to air bag going off, dash board is cracked on passenger side and middle by center vent, and a transmission because it broke where it bolts to the Trans mount and maybe more it might need a/c lines also because they are pinned between the rads up port and header heat shield so they might have broken and possible ps lines
By #ROBIN#
*EvE* wrote:
#ROBIN# wrote::cry: Hate seeing eg sedans dying... i take it you guys are okay from the previous posts so thats the important bit the car can be replaced .

I don't think it's repairable car would need radiator support, passenger headlight, both fenders, hood, bumper,paint,radiator, a/c condenser, power steering cooling lines, steering wheel due to air bag going off, dash board is cracked on passenger side and middle by center vent, and a transmission because it broke where it bolts to the Trans mount and maybe more it might need a/c lines also because they are pinned between the rads up port and header heat shield so they might have broken and possible ps lines

sounds like eg9 front clip is needed :D
goodluck hope you find another neat sedan
By Coraline
#346019 Sorry to hear about the loss of your 4door.
By *EvE*
#346152 Thanks everyone...it just sucks cuz I loved my lil booger and I'm looking into getting a mid night blue eg sedan or a green acura integra....i like both but I love the eg body style...there is pros and cons I'm just waiting to see how much the insurance is going to give me for the car