Post YOUR Sedan here
By BrazilCivic
#283609 Hello everyone my name is Kelvin, I come here to present my 1995 honda civic sedan, I'm in love with Brazilian cars and came to this forum looking for information about Hondas. I will present my topic through this EG, Unfortunately the parts for my civic here in Brazil is hard to find, all accessories have to bring out and not knowing anyone everything is more expensive. Sorry if I write wrong but I do not know any English and I am using a translator, I hope everyone's understanding.
I accept suggestions and criticisms of you.
By teal_dx
#283611 Welcome to the site!
I like where the plate is on your car. Did you custom build the rear bumper to move the plate there or is that bumper from a different car? It looks like it could have been OEM - nice fabrication work. :thumb:
By BrazilCivic
#283614 This change was made earlier by the damage the car, he had changed the front and rear of the car chose to leave the original front planning to add a front lip to keep the lead in harmony with the rear. Accepted donations from the Front Lip for here is very expensive!
By ceelx
#283616 nice sedan :thumb: but it need dropp :wink:
By BrazilCivic
ceelx wrote:nice sedan :thumb: but it need dropp :wink:
what is it? Dropp
By BrazilCivic
ceelx wrote:http://performance-suspension.eibach.com/cms/street_performance_performance_springs_pro_kit__step_1_

for an example :thumb:

Here we call spring, spring sports in this case ... I need really lower the car over the streets of Brazil does not allow me that, I fear a lot of holes in our roads ...
By ceelx
#283628 yea we call spring too for those :wink:
you could instal eibach pro kit if you dont want dropp it too much.
By BrazilCivic
ceelx wrote:yea we call spring too for those :wink:
you could instal eibach pro kit if you dont want dropp it too much.
This is very expensive .. I am looking for a method to download. because the rear bumper is just short of touching the ground. But I intend to purchase a kit Eibach springs (the costs there?)
By ceelx
#283636 look in my topic.
i have kayaba agx shocks and eibach springs. we have such many holes on roads in poland like you :wink: and i am happy for this suspension :woot:
By ceelx
#283759 good stuff :wink: but shields should be in black in my option :hehe: or blue :roll: :D