Post YOUR Sedan here
By juls1488
MistahJuice wrote:Damn that blows, at least you've got some known issues to start with. I should probably replace my battery soon too. Whenever I try to use anything with the car off lights get super dim and the speakers sound like theyre blown lol

yeah, it ended up being the battery. didnt have enough juice to power anything and wasnt charging off the alt.
moral is, dont buy walmart batteries. :lol:
brakes didnt get done cause i was trying to figure out this electrics thing. :cry:
By juls1488
#338950 so the meshes are gone. kinda sad, but they went to a good home lol.
traded them for some 16's, tires, and cash. 8) :thumb:
i have no idea what kinda wheels these are :?
a little dirty but that can be fixed lol.
By juls1488
teal_dx wrote:Any stampings on the back of the spokes? I like them :thumb:

Only stamps are the size, pcd, and the load capacity. Then the via and jwl stamps along with what looks like the rota "R" logo. I'll post a pic when I get home.

I like em too, just need tires with a little more sidewall, 205/40/16 is too narrow for me. Thinking 195/50/16 or 205/50/16. But before I do that I'll probably strip and repaint em since the pale pea green doesn't go to good with the red lol.
By chris_verde_
#339214 I was searching through craigslist a few minutes ago for parts, and I just so happened to see your meshies on there lmao
By juls1488
chris_verde_ wrote:I was searching through craigslist a few minutes ago for parts, and I just so happened to see your meshies on there lmao

Haha yeah I forgot to take the meshes off the post after they sold and had people calling me about them for days. Lots of Nissan people around d here I guess.
On another note this weather blows.
Low, slow, and plowing sno- oh wait, I'm stuck. :(
By teal_dx
juls1488 wrote:I like em too, just need tires with a little more sidewall, 205/40/16 is too narrow for me. Thinking 195/50/16 or 205/50/16. But before I do that I'll probably strip and repaint em since the pale pea green doesn't go to good with the red lol.

205/40R16 is the perfect size for our cars, keeping the overall diameter as close as possible to stock.

Anything bigger than that is going to throw off your speedo and more likely to rub.
By juls1488
teal_dx wrote:
juls1488 wrote:I like em too, just need tires with a little more sidewall, 205/40/16 is too narrow for me. Thinking 195/50/16 or 205/50/16. But before I do that I'll probably strip and repaint em since the pale pea green doesn't go to good with the red lol.

205/40R16 is the perfect size for our cars, keeping the overall diameter as close as possible to stock.

Anything bigger than that is going to throw off your speedo and more likely to rub.

Really? It just looks like they're too small. I don't need to worry about the tires rubbing too much. Nothing will ryb as bad as those Nissan steelies. They had about 2 inches of poke lol.
Maybe I'll look for a 205/45 and compromise lol. Thanks for the input teal.
By Axix23
#340422 205/40 is a super skinny tire. I think 45's would be better!
By juls1488
Axix23 wrote:205/40 is a super skinny tire. I think 45's would be better!

if i end up getting tires for those wheels ill probably go with a 205/45. i might just clean em up and sell em.

not too much going on with the eg right now. mostly just gathering parts for the supercharger install.
picked up a billet cam seal, bumper quick releases, a 3.5in 15° bend shifter extension (which is awesome btw dunno how i drove without before lol), all new gaskets and seals for the cylinder head.
trying to source a mls head gasket for the dohc zc/d16a1, pretty hard to find.
also i decided to go with 440cc injectors instead of 330.
also bouncing ideas around my head about paint and exterior stuff.
wont be many updates until about the end of feb, then shit gets interesting.
supercharger will be on the car before atco unless something terrible happens. cross your fingers :lol:
more to come. this year should be fun. :thumb:
By Axix23
#341472 soo jealous of the jrsc man.. I got the money but can't even find one forsale... saddd.... and i really don't want to turbo this car. lol
By juls1488
Axix23 wrote:soo jealous of the jrsc man.. I got the money but can't even find one forsale... saddd.... and i really don't want to turbo this car. lol

i really lucked out on picking that up. its hard to find a d-series jrsc, let alone the dohc zc one.
maybe look into the krafttwerks d series rotrex kit? runs about $3k and lets you run an intercooler. that, plus the fact its mounted in the front of the engine lets you avoid the heatsoak the jrsc chargers have. cant have ac though.
By Axix23
#341488 Way too much man for my dd, I am not trying to spend big money on my beater. Lol. Just want to pick up a cheap jrsc and slap it in. Lol
By juls1488
Axix23 wrote:Way too much man for my dd, I am not trying to spend big money on my beater. Lol. Just want to pick up a cheap jrsc and slap it in. Lol

haha understand that. if i catch wind of a d series jrsc ill send info your way.

its been way too cold for me to do any work on the car lately. most days the high temp is single digits.
so i've been buying wheels! :lol:
picked up a set of 5 spoke prime wheels off a datsun 260z, they're 15x7 haventt figured out the offset yet but tthey were so cheap.
and i'm looking at a set of 15x7 -3 offset old school enkei ek98 2 piece meshes. on ebay for pretty cheap since they need love and have no center caps. throw some replica bbs caps on them and call it a day.
i have a problem lol
hopefully next week i'll get some garage time, and i'll be able to finally get the prelude brakes on.
also may have found a wagovan locally.
auto and rt4wd would be perfect for a daily. :hehe: