Post YOUR Sedan here
By Kingzboii
juls1488 wrote:
Kingzboii wrote:If its ok with you can i ask you for some advice on it.. What type of hid bulb do you have

most civic foglights use an h3 bulb. but h3 HID bulbs are kinda long and dont really fit right in the housing. however the h3c bulb is shorter and fits in there alot better. still have to modify the housing though
also, dont go any higher in color temp then 3000K. those are the yellow ones.
hope that helps :thumb:

@1-low-92-EG-Sedan: are you gonna make it out to e-town for honda day?

Thnx that really do help
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
juls1488 wrote:
Kingzboii wrote:If its ok with you can i ask you for some advice on it.. What type of hid bulb do you have

most civic foglights use an h3 bulb. but h3 HID bulbs are kinda long and dont really fit right in the housing. however the h3c bulb is shorter and fits in there alot better. still have to modify the housing though

i never heard of h3c bulbs but im sure yu have to modify the housing no matter what

@juls1488 im honestly not sure...i would like to go considering i have still never been...but not sure ill have the cash to go
By Kingzboii
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:
juls1488 wrote:

i never heard of h3c bulbs but im sure yu have to modify the housing no matter what

@juls1488 im honestly not sure...i would like to go considering i have still never been...but not sure ill have the cash to go

Did you have to cut your lip cause i needed to
By Kingzboii
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:
juls1488 wrote:

By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
Kingzboii wrote:
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:
juls1488 wrote:

yea i had to trim the front lip for the fog light covers to fit everything properly
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#335367 mini update...

decided i was done with the slammed car scene and bought new tires for my wheels for function again :thumb:

i went from 165/45/15 to 195/45/15 the tires rub ever so slightly on turns and bumps so i will be raising the car about 1/4" ..i personally like the look better now anyways..the tires fill up the wheel well better..and besides i LOOVE to whip my car around corners...i forgot how much i loved it until i put the tires on the car today and took it out for the first time and didnt have to worry about loosing my oil pan :lol: :lol:

ill get pics up soon :thumb:
By chrono404
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:mini update...

decided i was done with the slammed car scene and bought new tires for my wheels for function again :thumb:

i went from 165/45/15 to 195/45/15 the tires rub ever so slightly on turns and bumps so i will be raising the car about 1/4" ..i personally like the look better now anyways..the tires fill up the wheel well better..and besides i LOOVE to whip my car around corners...i forgot how much i loved it until i put the tires on the car today and took it out for the first time and didnt have to worry about loosing my oil pan :lol: :lol:

ill get pics up soon :thumb:

Great to hear. I look forward to seeing it.
Functionally low cars are my favorite, Seeing slammed cars from time to time is cool, However a car that looks good, and is at a functional ride height where you dont have to worry about Oilpans and tons of scraping is where its at in my book.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#335557 sorry it took so long to get some pics..but these 2 are all i have for now..been busy lately

i ended up having to roll the front and rear fenders to make sure i had clearance

this one is just before getting an alignment done...need to take the bumper off for clearance
Untitled by Busone10, on Flickr

and these to are before(top) and after (bottom) just so yu can see the difference :thumb:

DSC_0157 by Busone10, on Flickr

hope yu enjoy :thumb: :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#335560 hell yeah dude im diggin it :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

for some reason i really like the pics you take. so take more
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#335630 thanks guys :thumb:

i got another good before (top) and after (bottom) pic here after i washed my car yesterday

and here are some random pics i took today...enjoy 8)

By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
teal_dx wrote:The wheels look so much more complete with the "H" center caps :thumb:

lol i thanks....i had to "modify" them to fit..they were too small and i could NOT find ones big enough to fit properly...and i dont like the center caps that came with the rims either..plus they wouldnt work with my extended lugs and studs anyways...so i went and bought some that came off an accord
By OCHO
#336101 Sedan is looking awesome bro, and that pic of you next to the cop car is hilarious lol
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
OCHO wrote:Sedan is looking awesome bro, and that pic of you next to the cop car is hilarious lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: there was so many open spaces to park..but I figured it would make a funny pic...thanks man :thumb: