Post YOUR Sedan here
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
teal_dx wrote:That sucks... I hope karma pays the seller a visit. :thumbdown:

ye4a..i honestly never even called him back because he knows he sold me a bad motor...i just dont feel like dealing with stress of calling this guy back..but i at least have a running car again after i did all the work to another block :thumb:
By OCHO
#338256 Damn that's really messed up that someone would push off a jacked up motor on you...you work fast though lol everything looks brand new glad to hear the car is running great man!
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
OCHO wrote:Damn that's really messed up that someone would push off a jacked up motor on you...you work fast though lol everything looks brand new glad to hear the car is running great man!

thanks man i got just about 500 miles on it now and it seams to be running pretty good now..im happy it finally worked out for me
By OCHO
#338613 Good man that's great to hear, never give up!!
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#339469 got some updates now that my motor seams to be running pretty good i have noticed my transmission has been making some noise..i think it all started when my Y8 motor went bad..because at that time i felt EVERYTHING lock up when i spun the bearing in the Y8...and now i finally have a motor thats not making so much damn noise i can hear the trans problem...

but no worries :thumb: :thumb: 8) i just got in my new bearing, seal, and carbon syncro kit from gearspeedpartsstore.com to rebuild one of my old transmission :thumb:

Untitled by Busone10, on Flickr

Untitled by Busone10, on Flickr

the kit comes with 1-4 carbon syncros and 5th is brass

i didnt bother to take pics of the bearings or seals because im sure most of us know what they look like :lol:

im hoping to have it all rebuilt and in my car withing the next week or so

stay tuned :woot:
By OCHO
#339575 Damn bro you are putting in work haha! :lol: had to because Santa hat
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
OCHO wrote:Damn bro you are putting in work haha! :lol: had to because Santa hat

yea im trying to build it once and do it right..im getting tired of spending more money trying to only fix whats wrong and have to do it over again because i took the easy way out
By OCHO
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:
OCHO wrote:Damn bro you are putting in work haha! :lol: had to because Santa hat

yea im trying to build it once and do it right..im getting tired of spending more money trying to only fix whats wrong and have to do it over again because i took the easy way out

I hear ya man, it can be tough since our cars are 20 years old and things sometimes break when you try to fix anything lol...definitely frustrating and potentially expensive...

On the positive side of things your car will basically be brand new pretty soon!
By jefferydclark
#341199 its amazing what nice wheels with some good offset and lowering a car will do for the overall look. its coming alone nicely man! any plans for paint in the future?
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
jefferydclark wrote:its amazing what nice wheels with some good offset and lowering a car will do for the overall look. its coming alone nicely man! any plans for paint in the future?

i eventually plan on doing a blue again..but i have ALOT of body work to be done lol :lol: :thumb:
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#346079 though i have been on looking at posts... i haven't posted any thing of my own on here in a while... not much has changed or happened but here is some cool updates

i reupholstered my door panel inserts for a second time now..the first time i did them it was not the best choice of material :lol: i chose black sued last time..this time around i took a different approach at it...i actually did a double layer of material to make it softer and it made the door handles and window switches fit a bit more snug

the first layer i put was some foam type of material i bought at a fabric store the second layer i did with BRIDE fabric that a friend of mine said i can have :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

here's the first layer

Image2014-05-04 17.35.54 by Busone10, on Flickr

the final product came out like this :hehe:

Image2014-05-04 17.35.38 by Busone10, on Flickr

Image2014-05-04 18.14.43 by Busone10, on Flickr

Image2014-05-04 20.02.44 by Busone10, on Flickr

Image2014-05-04 20.02.54 by Busone10, on Flickr

i also finally put in my transmission that i rebuilt so long ago :lol: :lol: ...took forever to put it in but its working nicely..smooth shifting and the carbon syncros def made a difference.. no pics of it in the car but this is a pic of it nice and shiny the night before it finally went in :thumb:

Image2014-02-08 18.11.12 by Busone10, on Flickr