Post YOUR Sedan here
By jswappedsedan
#254645 so just got some oem floor mats and oem mat anchor also some interior pics

By ceelx
#254688 wow great car dude :thumb: nice power and toque :hehe:
By ceelx
#254695 yol mate. this is jdm ferio cluster what do you have??
can i ask you more pics for them ?? :thumb:
By jswappedsedan
#254718 To Donthate yes there ek floor mats...the only ones i could find that were really clean and thanks for the compliments

To ceelx yes its a ferio eg9 cluster real deal...if u want to trade let me know im down...i have another one
By DontHateonEG8
jswappedsedan wrote:To Donthate yes there ek floor mats...the only ones i could find that were really clean and thanks for the compliments

To ceelx yes its a ferio eg9 cluster real deal...if u want to trade let me know im down...i have another one

dang, i always wondered if EK floormats will fit eg.
are those from sedan or a coupe/hatch? and also do you rear ones as well? how do they fit?
By jswappedsedan
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
jswappedsedan wrote:To Donthate yes there ek floor mats...the only ones i could find that were really clean and thanks for the compliments

are those from sedan or a coupe/hatch? and also do you rear ones as well? how do they fit?
yeah they are 4dr floor mats and they all fit real good..i got them off of ebay...parks honda store
By DontHateonEG8
jswappedsedan wrote:
DontHateonEG8 wrote:

yeah they are 4dr floor mats and they all fit real good..i got them off of ebay...parks honda store

looks great, bud!
keep up the good work! :)
By teal_dx
#254731 somehow I missed this thread until now... this is now one of my favorite sedans on this site :thumb:
With all that tq, how is it to drive/getting traction? I bet you can annihilate the tires whenever you feel like it huh? Other J swaps should take note of how you cut your hood and used the oem plastic engine cover... clean 8)
By greggarcia
#254740 man! I love your car engine on everything! wow amazing I also I have a white 4 doors and focused me on the outside but I think putting on a B16B engine and convert it to turbo
By jswappedsedan
teal_dx wrote:somehow I missed this thread until now... this is now one of my favorite sedans on this site :thumb:
With all that tq, how is it to drive/getting traction? I bet you can annihilate the tires whenever you feel like it huh? Other J swaps should take note of how you cut your hood and used the oem plastic engine cover... clean 8)
thanks bro its been one hell of a build...the car runs real good and the tire can get a little abused....i took my time trying to get everything i have on the car together before i put it together...here is a pic of before
i got it stock and went home and put springs and these rims i had laying around and now it is whst u see now...thanks on the compliments and the hood i really like to
By jswappedsedan
greggarcia wrote:man! I love your car engine on everything! wow amazing I also I have a white 4 doors and focused me on the outside but I think putting on a B16B engine and convert it to turbo
i thought about doing the samething at first to...just putting a b16b but i put a high compression ls/vtec together instead then sold that and put the j swap in