Post YOUR Sedan here
By Ajax1989
#294315 Nice.. keep it up!
By eg-guy
#294404 ^^Thanks for the compliments.
By dawg316
#294450 rattle can that bitch one colour. would look dope with any flat coat of paint
By eg-guy
#296007 just picked these up today, hx wheels about as mint as possible and damn are they light. they need cleaned up a tad bit. 185/65/r14 tires good tread on them. I'll have better pics up later today or sometime tomarrow.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ls mesh are for sale locally.
By eg-guy
#296069 dawg316- working on it, hopefully going up to the uncles house tomarrow to primer it army green.

familyeguy- lol thanks man, good luck on your search.

pcbabb- i probly will down the road but for now just gonna clean them up a little.

:thumb: :thumb:
By eg-guy
#296124 Got the hx's mounted yesterday night, adjusted the rear brakes and tried to change the rear wheel bearing but it split in half and i couldn't get it off. raised up the rear 1 1/4in and raised the front 1in, and just sold the meshies about half hour ago. Here's a crappy pic, u can kinda see the mugen rep lip.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
By eg-guy
#296356 sold the hx wheels yesterday for what i paid plus $10 and 13in steelies with brand new tires. I'm looking for a d16z6 swap now, im tired of owning a honda without hp or vtec.
By eg-guy
#296863 Decided to add a little bump in the trunk since my kicker ds650s only produce mids and highs. I thought i got a good deal on a system from craigslist consisting of one 10" pioneer champion sub in a sealed box, one kenwood kac-8452 amp, and an extra pioneer 5200t amp all for $120. Both amps wouldn't go out of protection mode so i contacted the seller who i had write out a reciept and got my money back.

So after that i decided to buy new and save myself from another headache. So i purchased the following:

one 10" audiobahn aw1000v subwoofer. from sonicelectronix.com.

one 10" ported subwoofer box 3/4" MDF. from ebay.com

one pioneer GM-D7400M amplifier. from a local shop.

Just waiting for the sub and box to arrive in the mail so i can install and take pics. This will be my 3rd setup in this civic lol.
By bigpunn421
#296942 wow good looks on that ebay box. im going to pick one of them up now.

my system will no way match your epic build. but im learning a bunch keep the posts comming
By eg-guy
#297329 @bigpunn421- yeah man the ebay box is so sweet, you should take lots of pics when you get yours in. SOOO epic!!

Still waiting on the subwoofer to come in the mail, but ive got some extremely long overdue updates. Phone won't let me send pics :x
By eg-guy
#298034 Ok, here's some updates from a few days ago. I'll do a little photo shoot of how it sits now today or tomarrow. Also, the sub came in and i got everything hooked up but the loud bass got annoying very quickly. The system is for sale locally.