Post YOUR Sedan here
By 95kuope
#323459 Nice ride but y the lip ain't flush on passenger side?
By *Miss_Honda*
#323516 Its a really nice sedan but the fitment of the bumper is just horrible if i see the pictures, why do you post a picture of a frontlip not fitting right and then saying it has to be fixed? in my eyes i want to fit everything right and then post a picture.
.. im not being mean or anything but i need to say this :eh:
By greggarcia
*Miss_Honda* wrote:Its a really nice sedan but the fitment of the bumper is just horrible if i see the pictures, why do you post a picture of a frontlip not fitting right and then saying it has to be fixed? in my eyes i want to fit everything right and then post a picture.
.. im not being mean or anything but i need to say this :eh:

i'm working on it ... thanks for your sweets words :P

I put pictures of the progress of my car to share with you all. it is normal for a car that is being changed gradually have details that will be solved gradually.

The photos are to see progress so I share them with everyone. if you do not like something just ignore carriage.
By greggarcia
#323648 thanks to Trendz Love for this amazing picture.
I'm working on the details
more updates coming soon!!

By strigga
greggarcia wrote:new surprise

Civic 95 white crow Front Bumper

really nice car! but i have a question: The white crow front bumper you posted looks not like it's the same you have on your car because the vents on the black bumper are a little bit deeper than at your car. Why?

(but i like it on the position like on your car)
By greggarcia
#333539 the first photo was a bumper of civic 2000 they sent me by mistake, then it was that sent the white crow that had bought first
By greggarcia
strigga wrote:
greggarcia wrote:new surprise

Civic 95 white crow Front Bumper

really nice car! but i have a question: The white crow front bumper you posted looks not like it's the same you have on your car because the vents on the black bumper are a little bit deeper than at your car. Why?

(but i like it on the position like on your car)

the first photo was a bumper of civic 2000 they sent me by mistake, then it was that sent the white crow that had bought first
By greggarcia
#335692 everything is in order, although I have the car soon there will be new changes