Post YOUR Sedan here
By jayEGR
#198907 looks sick as fuck with the rotas but where u get that rear window wing ive been tryin to find one for my coupe :thumb:
By bumpin
jayEGR wrote:looks sick as fuck with the rotas but where u get that rear window wing ive been tryin to find one for my coupe :thumb:
i got one and i dont need mine anymore since i got me an eg9 rear glass....send me pm if you are interested :thumb:
By asianrob
#208987 kinda reminds me of my car minus the wing!! :thumb: :thumb:
By teal_dx
#209014 both of these sedans are so clean... you should do a shoot of them together :thumb:

And post the lifted Yota in the Other Vehicles section because I like those too :D
By patlsherry
#209042 here is the only pix, i have of them together....

By patlsherry
#209522 got some cheapo wheels and deceived to paint them White. and Bought some HONDA CAPS.

How i got them

only did a little sanding

HONDA CAP with a Black (H), but i think i going to make it RED.

And here they are on the car, haven't put the Honda Caps on yet.

They came out OK, since i did it pretty fast and the lazy way...lol
By jayEGR
#209560 omg tose look like 16 but there sick as fuck like the rims man and whats the diameter in the center of the rim ive been trying to look for some honda center caps and those look like they would fit mine also
By patlsherry
jayEGR wrote:omg tose look like 16 but there sick as fuck like the rims man and whats the diameter in the center of the rim ive been trying to look for some honda center caps and those look like they would fit mine also

Yeah, they're 16" and i got the center cap in ebay. Theres a sh*t load of HONDA CENTER CAPS in ebay...
By patlsherry
jayEGR wrote:damn i couldnt find them on there though but wats the diameter

Diameter: approx 2 3/4 inches across the front

the ones i got, they are HONDA ACCORD/ODYSSEY center caps
By patlsherry
#209949 Got me some Decals (flea market)

I put the (H) decal on the Center Caps.

and i'm going to put (EG FERIO SQUAD) on it.
Last edited by patlsherry on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Ajax1989
#209951 those rims are sick :thumb: