Post YOUR Sedan here
By 89minime_CRX
#167726 Hey guys im a NOOB to the site but heres our family car (wifes car) its a 1994 Honda Civic LX Sedan, 95 civic coupe front bumper with foglights,Remote Start/Alarm with keyless entry, All power options,Full Grey Leather GSR Sedan Seats, B18C Type R full swap (obd1 chipped p28), JDM 5 lug conversion, JDM CTR Wheels or USDM ITR Wheels ,Skunk2 Full Coilovers, Blox rear lower control arm, rear lower tie bar,ITR front strut bar, 4-1 header and full Apexi exhaust,Short throw Shifter.
Let me know what you guys think!!
Last edited by 89minime_CRX on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
By dro21
#167728 Wow beautiful sedan i like alot :woot:
By 89minime_CRX
dro21 wrote:Wow beautiful sedan i like alot :woot:

Thanks man!! I LOVE it lol the wife wants something larger though :thumbdown:
By dro21
89minime_CRX wrote:

keep it and get ur wife a crv or something like that
By 89minime_CRX
dro21 wrote:
89minime_CRX wrote:

lol yea thats why she wants to sell it...she wants to buy a crv..we arent the richest of ppl so i cant afford to just go out and buy a crv and keep this although if it doesnt sell i wont be bothered :D ..
By edcortez9
#167742 wow thats a sick ass sedan!!!! :thumb: :thumb:
By dro21
89minime_CRX wrote:
dro21 wrote:
89minime_CRX wrote:

lol yea thats why she wants to sell it...she wants to buy a crv..we arent the richest of ppl so i cant afford to just go out and buy a crv and keep this although if it doesnt sell i wont be bothered :D ..

if you dont mind me asking how much do you want for it :)
By josephsantos
#167770 The body looks mint. Nice sedan!
By gostt
#167772 Nice car ! I love it !
By Simmons
#167775 Dude :thumb:
By glowstik_ninja
#167837 Purple, type r, 5 lug, itr parts, sedan. Everything about this ride makes me smile.
By 89minime_CRX
#167876 Thanks guys im really feelin the love on this site :thumb: most forum sites are full of haters!!! Yea its our family car as i drive a crx lol I love this thing but if your interested in it i posed it in vehicles for sale!...Thanks for all the love guys!!
By 89minime_CRX
#170197 Well guys i havent had any serious offers so ive decided i think im gunna keep it atleast for a little while longer lol.... Think i might start on a wiretuck and cleaning up the bay