Post YOUR Sedan here
By Loaf31
#346276 Disregard this post :oops:
Last edited by Loaf31 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Loaf31
#346282 Started on the trunk tonight.

Took the wing off

You can see how my license plate garnish doesn't match.

Sanded with 100 Grit.

went back with 220 grit and then 400.

Bondo.

By Loaf31
#346283 Sanded and primed

2nd coat
3rd coat
Final Coat

Gonna let it dry over-night and pick it up again in the morning.
By Axix23
#346285 that looks good but you know that bondo is going to crack/fall out?
i tried filling my holes in my engine bay to shave it with bondo and it already started to crack. I can imagine with you shutting the trunk. You need to weld it then fiber glass then bondo.
By Loaf31
#346286 Since the holes are about the size of the eraser end of a pencil, I think it'll be ok. If It cracks, I can always go back and do it again. :D
By Loaf31
#346295 Trunk is 95% finished! I painted the whole top of the lid.
Not bad for rattle cans. I still need to do a final sanding and clear coat.

1st coat

3rd or 4th coat.

The best part is the change of color isn't hardly noticeable!
(the paint surrounding it is faded)
By bietelboer
#346296 Looks way better without a wing!

Oh and...
Image :lol:
By Loaf31
#346311 Lol. I feel as though if it doesnt have a wing, it should have roof racks. And roof racks are waaaay to expensive right now. Plus, I like the aggressive look it gives the car. :D
Last edited by Loaf31 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Loaf31
#346313 A package arrived today. What could it be? :wink: :hehe:

New smoked amber corners are in!

Before

After

:woot:
By Loaf31
#346422 Our local Pick-a-part is having a 50% off your whole purchase sale, so I'm probably gonna pick up some stock tail lights to keep in my back seat in case I have any hassle from the cops. :thumb:
By Loaf31
#346429 Went to the junk yard today and immediately saw a clean, not even crashed EH9.
Looked inside and saw a JDM armrest, JDM white gauges, and a dash clock.
Popped the hood and saw a complete D16Z6 with short ram intake. Had some weird one-piece headlights. Also had DC headers and collector pipes.
Looked at the suspension and found some coilovers with no name that I could see. So, I picked up the clock and tail lights. If the coils and gauge cluster are still there when i get back from vacation, I'll pick them up.
Last edited by Loaf31 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Loaf31
#346430 I might have my brother go back tomorrow while I'm on the road and pick up that cluster.
By Snaiper1990
#346441 can you take a pictures on how you did the wiring on the amber corners to light them up because i cant find a good tutorial thx
By Loaf31
#346446 Unfortunately I'm out of town at the moment, so I'm not around my car. But the wiring should be the same as the stock corners. You just screw the existing harness and bulb into the amber corner light socket.

hope this helps! :D
By Loaf31
#346779 Looking to trade my CTR front lip for a Mugen one. If anyone wants to trade, let me know! :thumb: I might just sell mine and buy a new one though.