Post YOUR Coupe here
By Gorveatt
#50361 Those wheels are hot as hell on your car...

What's Niederlanden?
By stefan
#50363 Thanks man, and that's German for Holland (Nederland).
By blackej2coupe
#50641 man those rims look savage on your coupe :thumb: and good choice of rubber, good work.
By stefan
#50661 Thanks mate, also for the vote :thumb:
By stefan
#50763 Armrest;

Rear seat reinstalled, needs some sewing by granma' to make it perfect hehe

And I reinstalled the stock headlight units :)
By blackej2coupe
#50934 no problem man, your coupe is done to a high standard with everything that is done, its a great civic,as is motst dutch civics, we should organise a european meet somewhere half way in the summer time and have all the uk civics convoy to meet you guys, that would be sweet :thumb:
By BurqueB16
#50943 those rims are sex! :oops:
By stefan
#50972 Thanks for the compliments guys, that means a lot to me :')

blackej2coupe wrote:no problem man, your coupe is done to a high standard with everything that is done, its a great civic,as is motst dutch civics, we should organise a european meet somewhere half way in the summer time and have all the uk civics convoy to meet you guys, that would be sweet :thumb:

Most Dutch Civics in general are total and utter pieces of crap, only a few hands full are nice... they're either bone stock or completely riced out, hence a few exceptions here and there.
Lucky for us, the owners of those cars don't speak a decent word of English, because they're generally too dumb.
I think it's safe to say that 9 out of 10 Civic drivers out here are either old, company car drivers (since they put diesels in Civics...) or under the impression that actually just an open airfilter and a fart cannon will make your car go faster than anything else.
The one out of ten who remain have nice cars, but most of the knowledgeable guys aren't willing to share any of their knowledge with others (to improve the Dutch scene) unless you pay for it to have it done.

But thanks for the compliments, and an international meet would be really great :D
Though I think that should be next years 'Japans Auto Festival' as it's like the biggest Dutch car festival for 'imports', with a lot of activities and stuff :)
It's like end of March, beginning of April every year.
By Bouli
#51069 :woot:

The peepz who have nice cars and have some knowledge are often on foreign forums :)

Woohoo that includes me & Stefan :lol:
By stefan
#51117 You suck too :P j/k

Today I had some time on my hands (as the company I work at went out of business exactly one week ago, leaving me with over 100 hours without being paid for it :( ) to find out why the paint on my right rear wheel was getting SO damn ugly; it's like the dust from the brake pads becomes liquid and burns into the paint of the wheel...
Also, the level of the brake fluid kept keeping lower.

So 1+1=2 and I had to freshen up the caliper; I cleaned the piston and wiped the crap of the seal and dust cover.

The brake pads were soaked and the rotors were black from the mix of brake dust and brake fluid mess, so that was another hour of my life wasted on something that doesn't qualify as an upgrade :thumbdown:

Now I have to wait and see if it holds up.
After bleeding the system I did a test run down a country road I love to race, braking a lot, listening if I heard something I shouldn't, and it sounded all right.
When I got home I checked, and the caliper was still dry, and the level of brake fluid in the master cylinder was still the same, so I hope it's all right now...

Going on a vacation with a bunch of friends and friends of friends in France next month, so I hope I don't encounter any more problems with the car... still have to find another passenger side drive shaft though, the one I have is ticking whenever I accelerate, brake, and even when after accelerating loose the throttle...
By id3379
#51120 rims look sick bro, not digging those autozone pedals though.
By stefan
#51149 Me not either any more, but I hate the stock ones as well... I want S2000 pedals (not the covers), but they're to expensive :(