Post YOUR Coupe here
By Max713
#88969 Image
By ej2rey
#88977 Besides the tail lights the car looks awsome bro.

Turbo set up looks prefectly done including the engine mods.
Surely not a half assed build there.
By BurqueB16
#89035 DAMN! very nice bro! :thumb: and i actually like those tailights on red cars makes em look super clean 8) i demand more pics! :lol:
By Gunni
#89066 very clean ... but i would fix that "small" dent over there

By 95projektvic
#89160 what you talking about that shit is flawless :eh:
is it just me or does the tails have a slight red lining around them.
By chrono404
#89198 Yes, the tails have the red going around the edge just like OEM does. Only difference is that these tails have clear blinkers and OEM has Amber
By whitedxi
#89206 nice ride!! another booster :thumb:
By teal_dx
#89220 Nice build and beautiful car! For a car so perfect, I was surprised too about the dent on the pass side of the engine bay. Looking at how clean your car is, I would guess you are a perfectionist. But how often do you have the hood up anyways :) :thumb:
By sandycheeks
#89226 well nice car liking the tail lights aswell, only thing i would do is put clear indicators (sidelights) on the front to tie it in. :thumb:
By sneepereg
Gunni wrote:very clean ... but i would fix that "small" dent over there

small???? lol
By Max713
#89339 wow! thanks for all the compliments. This is my second car, the first one was ebay trash, this one is 100% done right. I really like the si style tails, and the dent is from the previous owner. Truck with a drop hitch backed over the car, it will get fixxed next summer, along with a repaint new "JDM" fenders with city lights, stock 92-95 si front lip and ek side skirts.
By Heatherly
#89345 Looks good, very clean, excited to see the progress of this one!! :thumb:
By rflindy89
#89374 Very very clean civic