Post YOUR Coupe here
By Thateguhate
Skyu_Ivy wrote:Nice car! Kinda of a nub question but what exactly does the holes in the rear bumper do? I've seen them on drag cars but never known what they're for!

p.s. Definately considering truck liner for my hatch! Looks great!

its called an air diffuser. Its for releasing the air that gets trapped behind the bumper. Your right its usually used in drag racing... I no longer use it to daily drive though :D
By chnzgoofball
#7497 wow it looks really nice!!!
By Heeta
#7504 damn HOT 8)
By Skyu_Ivy
Thateguhate wrote:its called an air diffuser. Its for releasing the air that gets trapped behind the bumper. Your right its usually used in drag racing... I no longer use it to daily drive though :D

That definately makes sense :D It is a good idea i suppose! I think i might look into making something that blocks air from under the car. Will look stock :P
By Thateguhate
#23840 sorry guys I havent updated this for a while now...

FUCK THIEVES!!!!!!!

By Thateguhate
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:lower it..and get a tripod :)

I had one in the car LOL, too lazy to set up shop...I gotta have your brother hook me up when I get my seats...not worth it yet though.
By BAXTER_EJ1
#23848 Glad you de-badged a lot of it, looks A LOT cleaner.

Ever considered taking off the mud flaps? Looks a lot more import.
By Thateguhate
MKennedy86 wrote:Glad you de-badged a lot of it, looks A LOT cleaner.

Ever considered taking off the mud flaps? Looks a lot more import.

I just bought them.. I need em since I use the tire grease alot..
By BAXTER_EJ1
#23850 Ah, that's shitty. I end up washing my car like once a week, but I like the clean look.

Not saying yours is bad though :)
By Thateguhate
MKennedy86 wrote:Ah, that's shitty. I end up washing my car like once a week, but I like the clean look.

Not saying yours is bad though :)

its all in the phase your in.. I was in that phase... I dont want this, and this but all in all, i took out the AC, and my windows fog up during the winter.. I have the visors to prevent it...

with that, it looks kinda out of place so i added the splashguards to make it blend accessory wise.

Call me anal, but I dunno... I always get tired of having the same ol shit for a long time.. I gotta switch it up every now and then to keep myself content haha
By Thateguhate
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:lol the screws came off my mudflaps..since im too low and dragged the front ones.. :P

lol I did that before coming out of a driveway... :thumb: