Post YOUR Coupe here
By Thateguhate
#4195 Whats up guys, my name is Dave... I live out in the BayArea of CA, and I found this site through Chnzgoofball's signature on Norcaltuners.com..

I drive a 95 Civic EJ1 with a built LSvtec.. And by built ( its still street driven :thumb: ) haha

Here goes my pos...enjoy... ( ive got the updates towards the bottom) Right now It has no more air diffuser, and no more wakaba...

Exterior:

VIS Carbon Fiber hood
VIS Carbon Fiber trunk
Euro Tailights
JDM Headlights
Vision Amber Corners
USDM Projector Foglights
JDM Side Mouldings
JDM Wind Reflector Visors
Spoon Carbon Fiber Mirrors
New USDM Lip
JDM Stanley Sidemarkers
15 Inch Gunmetal Speedmasters / 195/15/50 Falken Ziex tires
JDM EG6 Vin Tag
JG Piston oil Cap

Brakes:
OEM Civic Si ABS brake system
Brembo Drilled/ Slotted rotors
PBR Performance Brake pads

Interior:
Alpine headunit
Infinity Kappa Speakers
JDM ITR Shift boot/ knob
Tenzo R Racing seats
4 Point Weapon R racing harnesses
Autometer Tachometer
AEM EUGO Wideband
Autopower 4 pt Rollbar

Motor:

B18B1 LS Block
B18C1 Head
Golden Eagle Lsvtec Conversion kit
GSR Transmission
P28 ECU tuned on Hondata S200
CP Pistons 12:5:1
Eagle Rods
Stage 1 Blox Cams
Skunk 2 Adjustable Cam Gears
DC Sport 4-2 Header
AEM Shortram intake
Type R throttle body
Skunk 2 intake manifold
Walbro 255 IPH Fuel Pump
Delphi 370cc Injectors
AEM Fuel Rail
B&M Fuel Pressure Regulator
B&M Fuel Pressure Regulator Guage

Suspension:

Tokico HP struts
Neuspeed springs
Megan Racing lower control arms
OBX Rear lower tie bar
OBX Front upper strut tower bar
C- Pillar Bar

Last edited by Thateguhate on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
By sihatch9508
teal_dx wrote:wow, you did a great job building your civic! Thats Ride of the Month material right there... Glad to have you join us!

i agree 100%

:thumb: :thumb:
By Thateguhate
#4216 Right on guys.. its a work in progress still.. Needs a better header and some headwork.. That would push it a little more than 200hp, or so I hope..

Right now its puttin down 182hp 131tq but I wanna try and get on another dyno to see if the variables make a difference...such as weather, and doing a pull with the open header.
By vtec_gloucester
#4217 love it - great work :thumb:
By fresh eh2*
teal_dx wrote:wow, you did a great job building your civic! Thats Ride of the Month material right there... Glad to have you join us!

yup he's rite, you got my vote. clean coupe, i like it alot.
By chnzgoofball
#4261 whats up dave!! about time u joined the club hahaha!!
By eg-civic-racer
#4266 Its all good man, all good. Glad to have you onboard.
By ChicagoMike
#4267 Ahhh, another all motor man!! You cars very nicely done!! I've always been a fan of LS-V's. You put down some pretty decent numbers, bigger cams and a way better header, I bet you'd come super close to the 200whp mark.
By Thateguhate
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:Ahhh, another all motor man!! You cars very nicely done!! I've always been a fan of LS-V's. You put down some pretty decent numbers, bigger cams and a way better header, I bet you'd come super close to the 200whp mark.

Yeah i really wish i could up the cams in there but stage 1 is the furthest I can take it with my compression. My head is decked 2mm so Im roughly 13:1 compression...Im afraid of overcamming the block with even stage 2's haha.. Thanks though man, You get a 50/50 crowd with frankenstien motors so Its nice to see others taking interest in them.

They get alot of rap for being horrible and unreliable but ive been doing fine with it since October. RS Machine a very reputable motor build spot in Los Angeles did my head, and block for me.

I just wish I could have BUILT the head rather than just replace with OEM springs/ retainers.. My bill was beyond belief so I had to stop! :o

chnzgoofball wrote:whats up dave!! about time u joined the club hahaha!!

hell yeah bro! thanks for poppin this place in your sig...Thats how I found the site... Theres not enough websites devoted strictly to 5th gens, I love it! :woot:
By chnzgoofball
chnzgoofball wrote:whats up dave!! about time u joined the club hahaha!!

hell yeah bro! thanks for poppin this place in your sig...Thats how I found the site... Theres not enough websites devoted strictly to 5th gens, I love it! :woot:[/quote]

yeah i really like this site due to the fact that its mainly for our gen cars!! :thumb: THANKS TEAL_DX for making the site!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Mike
#4330 good job man! but im going to be straight with you, that whole tail light and VIS CF trunk combo is really making me hate the car, just because the tail lights (2 peice) are not lining up properly at all. So its like all this work and then that just looks half assed (even though it may not be)

And parts like megan racing / DC and stuff with the other sick parts you have, look out of place, not a fan of that stuff either. but good job.
By Thateguhate
Mike wrote:good job man! but im going to be straight with you, that whole tail light and VIS CF trunk combo is really making me hate the car, just because the tail lights (2 peice) are not lining up properly at all. So its like all this work and then that just looks half assed (even though it may not be)

And parts like megan racing / DC and stuff with the other sick parts you have, look out of place, not a fan of that stuff either. but good job.

Yeah I see your point, to each is to their own. Half the car was funded at $10hr /PT, the rest was @ well.... what I make now :thumb:

The header came with motor so I slapped it on beingI dont have the $500 to spend for the pro fab yet. CA is an expensive place to live, what can I say?

As far as the trunk, VIS never lined up the pre drilled holes correctly. They were ALL off by inches, im not kidding you. I drilled the holes myself and tryed adjusting the trunk itself and its impossible to line up. its just one of those things I guess. Overall im not toooooooooo..... worried about it since I built it merely to get from point a to b, and have some fun at the track..

If I wanted to build a showcase Civic I wouldnt have ever hacked up my bumper for that diffuser, nor would have I even thought of putting Tenzo R seats.

Things are slowly being pulled out, but im just taking my time with it. Eventually maybe i can get that trunk squared away too, thanks for the 02.!
By chnzgoofball
Thateguhate wrote:
Mike wrote:good job man! but im going to be straight with you, that whole tail light and VIS CF trunk combo is really making me hate the car, just because the tail lights (2 peice) are not lining up properly at all. So its like all this work and then that just looks half assed (even though it may not be)

Yeah I see your point, to each is to their own. Half the car was funded at $10hr /PT, the rest was @ well.... what I make now :thumb:

The header came with motor so I slapped it on beingI dont have the $500 to spend for the pro fab yet. CA is an expensive place to live, what can I say?

As far as the trunk, VIS never lined up the pre drilled holes correctly. They were ALL off by inches, im not kidding you. I drilled the holes myself and tryed adjusting the trunk itself and its impossible to line up. its just one of those things I guess. Overall im not toooooooooo..... worried about it since I built it merely to get from point a to b, and have some fun at the track..

If I wanted to build a showcase Civic I wouldnt have ever hacked up my bumper for that diffuser, nor would have I even thought of putting Tenzo R seats.

Things are slowly being pulled out, but im just taking my time with it. Eventually maybe i can get that trunk squared away too, thanks for the 02.!

man!! i wanted ure rear bumper with the difuser!! but i don't have my hatch anymore!!