Post YOUR Coupe here
By smokinsoljah420
#83437 what happened dude?!? Damn bro those panels came out NICE! :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#83442 yea really what happened it was all going good?
By GoRide
Civic_HatchSI wrote:did you tent garage blow over?! there was one up a pole on my street today lol

Didnt blow over i made 4ft ankers ahahaha but..... Pictures speak louder then words....

By Gorveatt
#83560 fuck i'm glad i didn't get one of those to store the teg in if i got a winter car :o

doesn't look too bad though. seems salvageable
By Civic_HatchSI
#83571 gah!!! look at that dent! I would be so pissed, sucks Gord. You going to bother with it now?
By smokinsoljah420
#83574 :o :cry: Damn dude!! That sucks!!!
By GoRide
#83580 oh i was so upset when i seen it! i almost cryed... i went out and got right drunk... lol.... but as of what im doing with it yet i dunno... i dont wanna drop it cuz i have so much money dumped into it already... it is fixable to.. just alot more work :(
By Gorveatt
GoRide wrote:oh i was so upset when i seen it! i almost cryed... i went out and got right drunk... lol.... but as of what im doing with it yet i dunno... i dont wanna drop it cuz i have so much money dumped into it already... it is fixable to.. just alot more work :(

C/F ROOF !!!!! :woot: :lol:
By GoRide
Gorveatt wrote:
GoRide wrote:oh i was so upset when i seen it! i almost cryed... i went out and got right drunk... lol.... but as of what im doing with it yet i dunno... i dont wanna drop it cuz i have so much money dumped into it already... it is fixable to.. just alot more work :(

do they even make C/F roofs for a civic? i know they make them for S2000
By Gorveatt
GoRide wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:

Ahh I know ee8 on here has one for his EK hatch he's working on, and i've seen em before for Eg's too
By GoRide
Gorveatt wrote:
GoRide wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:

Ahh I know ee8 on here has one for his EK hatch he's working on, and i've seen em before for Eg's too

Really? ahaha learn something new everyday
By Faded_Milano
#83623 :cry: stupid snow
By VegasCivic
#83642 I would normally say move to vegas...but even we are going to get snow monday...so the weatherman says.

Perfect time for you to chop the top. Like an old rat rod ^_^
By teal_dx
#83643 that's a major kick in the balls, but don't let it kill your motivation. Your car is coming a long great, it will just take a little longer now. Hell I've been working on mine since 2005 and it's still far from done :lol:
By Classiccarsrule85
#83892 That dose suck really bad but heck if you do get a c/f roof lighter lol but yea sorry for your horrific accident....fucking hate snow myself though I am working out in it only difference is my tarps are on my car......damn that tent structure frig.....but yea definately try n fix it some at least dont give up on her. .....

but i think its time for all of us though to get a good garage for free!! thatll never happen...or could it....