Post YOUR Coupe here
By Clarence
#62811 After a careless woman ran a red light last july, my poor ego was left broken...
Before

After

Now, a year later. I picked up this bad boy for 700. 94 ex, Tranny problem, but Brian gave me an awesome deal on his.

Beautiful Interior. No rips in the seats.

Then, theres the body. Typical honda rust. Real bad on the drivers side.

Pass isnt that bad, but its rusted through to a little hole in the trunk

Just needs some TLC to be back to new again. Keeping it auto for now, until i fix up the rust and flat green it. Then i plan on doing an entire manual swap. Then who knows where we'll go from there.

Let me know what you think.
By Civic_HatchSI
#62830 no worries on the rust, mine was the same, im sure you will have it all fixed up and looking like new :0)

plan on a manual swap?
By Clarence
#62845 Im more then likely going to buy some of the quarter panels that brian used on his hatch. Im not sure yet how exactly im going to do that, being that i have no welding/cutting tools whatsoever. i guess ill figure that all out later.

Yea, after i get the body fixed, i plan on swapping it to manual. ive got friends who are all deep into civics, so im doing what i can to learn all the advanced things.

Most of my exp/skills have to do with electrical/suspension/audio. Im trying to widen my skills with civics.