Post YOUR Coupe here
By drew_ej2_owner
airride wrote:You got a 4 door hood on your coupe man :shock: Get a Carbon fiber hood :thumb:

i was thinkin bout doing c.f. hood and trunk with the little c.f. m3/rsx lip spoiler

im trying to find some spoon style side views

and yeah imma go matte.. everyone does gloss! lol
not sure what color.. any suggestions?
By sdots
#66173 In Matt...

Black, Red or White
Anything else will look fine for the first few months, after that it will look a bit shit to be honest. Not so many Jap cars have the matt look. Take a look at the german VAG who are pretty good at choosing matt. Might help you choose a little better, all depends on your taste and what your goals are? :)

drew_ej2_owner wrote:
airride wrote:You got a 4 door hood on your coupe man :shock: Get a Carbon fiber hood :thumb:

i was thinkin bout doing c.f. hood and trunk with the little c.f. m3/rsx lip spoiler

im trying to find some spoon style side views

and yeah imma go matte.. everyone does gloss! lol
not sure what color.. any suggestions?
By arseg
#66200 Like the look. Mine will be matte before long... Got some bad spots to fix first though
By drew_ej2_owner
arseg wrote:Like the look. Mine will be matte before long... Got some bad spots to fix first though

thanks ...
By drew_ej2_owner
#66244 i already had the black.. but the red sounds reall temtpin being that the white gets reall dirty
i used to have a matte white vw corrado g60
i loved it but very hard to keep clean..
any tips or specific paint to choose for the matte red?
By arseg
#66270 The red will look sick... Im goin with the black
By drew_ej2_owner
arseg wrote:The red will look sick... Im goin with the black

good luck with that it looked pretty tight in black youll like it
do u know of the best paint code to use for matte red?
By arseg
#66379 Not off the top of my head. I will check though. Buddy painted a nissan pickup matte lime green looked awsome on a mini truck... Think it was dupont but not sure.
By teal_dx
jonnyT wrote:tbh you have ruined what is becoming a rare car.

sorry but my opinion.

Honda Civic = a rare car :?

I like it but the paint looks faded in the day shots, more like grey primer than matte black. But I understand it is a work in progress.

reply to the colors that look good in matte, don't forget olive drab green 8)
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o315 ... _small.jpg
By a_CoUpE
#66645 ^^ that would look good!!
By JonnyEj2
#69162 how did you paint it?is it spray paint or pro done?
By drew_ej2_owner
JonnyEj2 wrote:how did you paint it?is it spray paint or pro done?

DONE AT THE SHOP...
FREE JOB THO LOL
By JonnyEj2
#69282 sweet cuz im thinking of goin flat black and i did my old beretta with spray paint and was thinking of doin that prosses again with my ej2 but im not sure yet...
By drew_ej2_owner
JonnyEj2 wrote:sweet cuz im thinking of goin flat black and i did my old beretta with spray paint and was thinking of doin that prosses again with my ej2 but im not sure yet...

ive seen it be done reall good with can... go for it juss take ur time! show me some pix wen ur done!