Post YOUR Coupe here
By MI_excoupe
#46016 its not anything compared to alot of the rides on the site but its my baby and my 1st "real" car...

Mod list so far:

Interior
JDM ITR Shift Boot
Type R Style Shift Knob
1 Blue Sparco Speed Racing Seat (Not Installed Yet)

Miscellaneous
Power Rev Racing Fuel Pressure Gauge
Painted Valve Cover (Red Crinkle Coat)
Painted Intake Tube (Red)
Greddy Air Diversion Panel
Shift Light
Buddy Club V-Con
Hyper White Headlight Bulbs

Audio
Pioneer CD player

Suspension
Front Lower Tie Bar
Twin Tube Front Strut bar

Performance
Ceramic Coated Header w/ Aluminum Gasket
Short Ram Intake
Short Shifter w/ E.S. Bushings

p.s.) i have 3 Power Rev Racing 2 5/8" gauges for sale. they are brand new never been installed. (Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Water Temp.. if anyone is interested in them let me know and i will send pics..
Last edited by MI_excoupe on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By JMan8108
#46028 Good platform to start with, keep her clean
By MI_excoupe
#46075 thanks guys.. and girl. i really appreciate it.. i am doing what i can for now because i have no job. where i was working for 8 months told us 3 days prior to closing that we were closing. i have my brother to thank for the valve cover and a friend for the crinkle coat paint.. its 3 stage paint.. but i really like it :)
By stefan
#46136 Nothing special?
I like it a lot better than those rice-barf-bags-on-wheels you see all the time (not here luckily) ;)

Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay!
By CivicTypeR
#46143 It's a nice motor, the only thing i would do is tackle the rust and it would be a mint car, and TBH you don't have much rust, just looks like surface shit under your car.

Black coupes FTW.
By MI_excoupe
#46177 that rust is getting fixed very soon... once i get my income taxes i am going to buy the stuff to either bondo or glass over it :(... i wish i could afford to cut and weld new metal in there but i cant... and the rust isnt that bad but it is all the way through on both rear quarters and the rust on the front of the hood is getting worse day by day it seems. but thanks for all the compliments guys!!
By york62
#46260 Looks good man! I miss my first civic. Keep us up to date!
By MI_excoupe
#46276 oh i will... this is about the only forum that will be updated everytme something is done. the other forum i am a part of, everytime a person posts up there project it seems that it gets stolen.. and most of the time it is the same person doing it. the people on the site say that they think it is a member who is jacking all of the cars. they strip them then burn them.. i have put too much of my time into my cars to take a chance of having that happen. lol
By Chance
MI_excoupe wrote:oh i will... this is about the only forum that will be updated everytme something is done. the other forum i am a part of, everytime a person posts up there project it seems that it gets stolen.. and most of the time it is the same person doing it. the people on the site say that they think it is a member who is jacking all of the cars. they strip them then burn them.. i have put too much of my time into my cars to take a chance of having that happen. lol

what site? Sounds VERY Similar to a local site here in AZ! :x effin thieves

(I♥Civic-eg.com lol)
By MI_excoupe
#46283 its a forum called xceedspeed... they are michigan based. i swear it seems like everyday someones car is getting stolen on there.
By MI_excoupe
#48233 here are some pics of my exhaust.. just got it done wednesday. 2.5" into a Bosal Brospeed muffler with a highflow cat..

Last edited by MI_excoupe on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By blackej2coupe
#50655 keep things simple and you will have a nice clean coupe, good luck man :thumb: