Post YOUR Coupe here
By piratevtis86
#344712 hey guys havnt been here for a while since the saloon, anyways long story short i sold the 4dr an went for an ek hatch, it was ok wasnt overly satified with it tho and was craving an eg coupe again so the other week i brought this one

brought it for £410, its a 1500 auto i drive city busses all day so this suites me after driving all day, 94,000 mls on her good body just took back the arches and undersealed and sorted the back end as was rear ended in 06
so bad repairs starting to show and some rust in the boot will need cutting out
By piratevtis86
#344732 hey cheers man, when i was looking at the pics i wasnt sure, but now i have it, its grown on me, love honda pearl colours
By piratevtis86
#344811 ok so today i had plans to remove the skirts and check the rust situation if any but the uk weather had other plans after a week of pure sunshine untill i get a day off :x
so got a few wet pics instead

offside looks the worst rusty door spare wheel, bad job with a stupid ariel, who would remove the nice standard one for this one

also any ideas what rims these mite be? had them years off a mate but they have no stickers on them.
By bietelboer
#344814 Damn, that are some shitty repair man :cry:
By piratevtis86
#344844 Yeah it is, wana rip it off , prob blank it over and get an inside one
By piratevtis86
#344858 yep, looks like ce28n, especially since theyve got the "racing monobloock" stamps on the lip.
nice looking coupe.[/quote] thanks, thinking they were, alot more to get it lookin nicer, lovin the prime alloys btw
By eg-guy
#344868 Those wheels are konig heliums.
By piratevtis86
eg-guy wrote:Those wheels are konig heliums.

Thanks, still think they look more like volks tho
By piratevtis86
#346547 thanks, yep back to the coupes, had one for 3 yrs then changed various models of honda but missed the coupe to much, lowering is the next must an a few more bits
By piratevtis86
#354879 Hey guys, wow can't believe it's been a year since I last posted, time goes fast!
Hope everyone is well an enjoying your Honda.

Made some progress with the coupe, changed styles abit but now usdm rep.
so sprayed wheels, usdm light conversion all round , import licence trim, arm rest, cup holders, coupe Honda of America mats, 3rd brake light, rear window visor, front lowered but rear lca are seized at the moment but beaks bar, asr brace, and new lca's to be fitted ...

By teal_dx
juls1488 wrote:
piratevtis86 wrote:better pic, volks?

yep, looks like ce28n, especially since theyve got the "racing monobloock" stamps on the lip.
nice looking coupe.

Those are definitely Konig Heliums. They are a lightweight forged wheel :thumb: