Post YOUR Coupe here
By brandoff88
#342575 well essentially I have a whole other coupe "laying" around lol...so im just pulling parts off that and using new parts I bought but never got to fit for this one...and I have to say im digging the red and teal combo in the bay that I started on.

new tails in

new black housing headlights with the new hardware on the bumper and lights

the radiator stay and some more shots of the hardware I put on and the other light

both lights with the hood closed, please excuse the glare...its bright and 60 degrees out right now...

and the coupe mats :)

well if I get more done today ill post some more pics but that's about it for now. thanks for lookin guys. ps. if this weather keeps up I might pull the car into the back and start working on swapping motors :thumb:
By pkaewthong34
#343147 that is legit CF fender !! I WANT ONE !!!
By brandoff88
#343148 Yeah but I think they are cheaply made , drivers fender has....uhh bubbles I guess...I don't know for sure but they look like garbage...
By pkaewthong34
#343155 Stone finish or textile finish
Will fix it
By brandoff88
#343313 well its starting...I have today and tomorrow off, spent all day yesterday taking the swap out of the old ej2 and getting ready to go and clean it up a bit...then I should be able to pull the car in there and start pulling the other motor...I will try to take pics as I go but I have limited time and only a few extra hands at this point, and only for a few hours later today.. found out the y7/y8 swap eats oil...doesn't burn it, no blue smoke.... doesn't leak bad...its just gone...3 quarts in 2 days... :? started to knock, then put oil back in and stopped knocking? I don't know whats up with this thing but I don't trust it....anyway. will make sure to keep you guys updated!
By brandoff88
#343541 holy balls, keep forgetting to update this thread....going to go get pics and then ill update you guys :thumb:

what it looked like after I took the stupid mini me out

after I put in the jdm goodness AND cleaned that shit out a bit

the motors sittin next to each other

replacing these..notice fluid leakage everywhere?

with these

my new clutch line as well

where I left off yesterday trying to update this build lol...

finally got my map depinned from the old harness to I can integrate it in to my new build harness...going to go out and work on getting the harness cleaned up some more, then just waiting for my brakeline, and then add fluids and time her up :thumb: will get a video of the car once its running since I FINALLY figured out how to use my damn android phone...had it six months and still barely know how to use it lol.
Last edited by brandoff88 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By brandoff88
#344698 FINALLY got the pics fixed
Last edited by brandoff88 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By brandoff88
#344699 also if you guys wanna see some fairly recent pics, I have been posting to facebook in the civic-eg group fairly often or you can add me and look at my pics lol
By brandoff88
#344749 fixed pics finally...it sounds awesome with the jdm d15b vtec in there instead of the y7/y8 mini me.. also sold the y8 head for 140 with dizzy and wires lol...might keep the y7 and build a non v turbo block :hehe: all new internals of course.
Last edited by brandoff88 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Coraline
#346038 I swear your engine block is stamped d16y7.