Post YOUR Coupe here
By civicexracer
#340374 Went out to a meet last night, got broken up by cops so I went out to a place I've been thinking would be great for a little photo shoot. It's been a loooong time since I've actually gone out and taken pics of the '95, only this time was with a much better camera not a little p&s one lol. I have another location that I've been wanting to shoot at for a while but I need to do it in the middle of the night when no one is around. I was already visited by a local cop not even 5mins after I got to this place, which is crazy since there's nothing really around and I sure as hell wasn't doing anything wrong to get attention.. :roll: He just rolled on by real slowly looking at what I was doing and left me alone.

1.Image

2.Image

3.Image

4.Image

5.Image

6.Image

7.Image

8.Image

9.Image
By civicexracer
#340425 Car was built more or less between '07-'11 for SCCA STC class. Due to class rules, I couldn't go too extreme with mods.

Off the top of my head:

"new" d16z6 motor with ~100k miles to replace 211k original motor.
AEM intake
DC header
custom exhaust, magnaflow resonator with full boar max flow muffler
exedy stage 1 clutch/flywheel
Hondata s100 ecu chip
ES motor/trans mount inserts
ES shifter bushings
ES front LCA bushings
ES steering rack bushings
ES front swaybar endlinks
front upper/lower strut/tie bars
rear strut bar
Ground-Control extended top mounts all around
Custom revalved Koni yellow
Ground-Control coilovers- 650lb/in front & 800lb/in rear Eibach springs
Function7 rear LCA
JDM ITR 22mm rear swaybar
Function7 rear adjustable spherical swaybar endlinks
Beaks subframe brace kit
Beaks rear low tie bar
B&M single bend short throw shifter
Karcepts super lightweight delrin shift knob
Hawk HP+ front pads
Goodridge stainless steel brake lines all around
Powerslot front slotted rotors
Sparco Sprint Junior driver seat
Falken Hanabi 15x7 wheels with 205/50R15 Bridgestone RE-11
Enkie RPF1 15x7 wheels with 195/50R15 Toyo R1r

I think that's about it minus a couple non-performance related things. I don't compete with this car anymore, just take it out to a few events here and there for fun. Stopped building it around 2011 because I got into a more competitive car for the class, my '91 Si, which has basically all the same mods but the car is faster.