Post YOUR Coupe here
By chrono404
BAXTER_EJ1 wrote:Great. I'm also looking to install an amp and some more speakers soon with subs down the road :thumb: :woot:

Show us the install too bro.

I dont know if there is a DIY here on this yet, If not I will make one as I fab mine together. If so I will still post what I do here. :lol:
By chrono404
#49069 **Updated main post**

I installed my Subs/amp a weekend back, I didn't take any pictures of the install process as I was working in gaps between the Rain.

I also installed a new clutch, As well as put on a "Performance Header" I bought off a friend. I have pics on the main post.
By chrono404
teal_dx wrote:WHere can I see the clutch & header pics :?

Pics of the header in the car from up top. I didn't take any pics during the Install of the clutch or headers. :oops:
By chrono404
#53011 Friday the Fed-ex Guy brought my new "JDM" Headlights. I bought them to Replace my Halo Projectors I bought when I was stupid.

new "JDM" Headlights With Citylights:
Installed on Car:

I have yet to choose what color I will do my City lights in. I am thinking Blue(Because its Awesome) or Purple(to match the color of the car).
By id3379
#53014 lights :thumbdown:
By id3379
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:
id3379 wrote:lights :thumbdown:

better than halos. At least they are clears, so you can retrofit if you choose to. :thumb:

stock/jdm headlights ftw 8)
By CivicTypeR
#53034 Are they JDM? They look aftermarket to me... :?

OEM UKDM/JDM FTW. I really want your lights LowTec... bitch.
By Gorveatt
SlipCivic wrote:Are they JDM? They look aftermarket to me... :?

No they are just called JDM on ebay, but they are a hell of a lot better then Halo's i'm with Derbo on this one
By CivicTypeR
Gorveatt wrote:
No they are just called JDM on ebay

But everything is called JDM on eBay. Even Halos
By Gorveatt
SlipCivic wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:
No they are just called JDM on ebay

But everything is called JDM on eBay. Even Halos

Exactly...
By chrono404
Gorveatt wrote:
SlipCivic wrote:Are they JDM? They look aftermarket to me... :?

No they are just called JDM on ebay, but they are a hell of a lot better then Halo's i'm with Derbo on this one

I agree, Much Much Better then the Halos. The Box said the lights where made in Taiwan(what isn't?). Its Just "JDM" Styled. Which is why I put "Quotes" on the "JDM"

Soon enough these lights will house some HID's :thumb:
By Sharpie
#53866 Hey just wanted to let you know that, that colour is not purple... its a red that just happens to look purple
By CivicTypeR
#53876 Maroon? :?