Post YOUR Coupe here
By CopyLifted
TrailerTrash wrote:coming along nicely!

love the color :lol:

Thanks!

Something tells me you're a little bias on his color choice. I just can't figure out why I feel that though. :P

The color he painted it is nice. I do like it. I believe where you still see the red on the roof is going to be white. I'll get more pics when It's done. He just lives right down the road from me.
By TrailerTrash
#335559 ahhh you a funny guy :D
By CopyLifted
#335575 Well I decided to climb under the car today to see what was needed to be done to get this exhaust to work. To my surprise it actually all bolted up just fine. I'm not sure how, but it did.

So the complete Yonaka exhaust is installed and it sounds even better now. It's pretty damn quite. I love it! Sorry, no pics though.
By pkaewthong34
#335885 that looks great tho ! i just got mine worked up for a sec . cant wait to get it paint
By CopyLifted
#343647 Update:

I'm still around lol. Car is the same. Nothing has been done since my last post lol. I have driven it 13,000 miles now with the b18b1 in it and have had 0 issues. Just regular oil changes and routine maintenance.

Currently looking for a complete b18c1 for her. Also looking in to possible future k series.
By CopyLifted
#344148 Bought this '98 Civic for the b18c1 that's in it (I know. Sorry it's an ek). It's filthy, but runs STRONG. Doesn't smoke at all, but does leak a little oil. Fixed the vtec solenoid leak (the major oil mess visible in the pic lol), but I think the cam seals are leaking too. It also has an ls trans which 3rd gear is MIA. I can't count how many times i tried putting it in reverse trying to go from 2nd to 4th the day i bought it lol.

Anyway, originally bought it just for the swap to put in my '95, but have decided to keep it like it is and drive the hell out of it. Ugly and all.

Searching for another b18c1 for the '95.....again lol.

[/img]
By lalo
#344155 Keep searching you'll get it soon enough. Nice cars by the way maybe you could make them identical. :D
By CopyLifted
#344809 Re-wrapped one of my door panel inserts to see if I'd like it. Yup, I like it lol. Although the window crank handle is a little out of place now. Also, the speaker cover and door pocket/handle was from previous owner. I guess i should address that soon lol.

Old

New

By CopyLifted
#345071 Forgot to update my door panels. Almost done. Just need to get some black window crank handles. I need to pull this one back out though and fix a couple of wrinkles that formed on day 2. easy fix though. The driver's side came out flawless though.

The material I used is faux leather. A co-worker thought I used sticky vinyl wrap until he felt it. He was surprised lol. That's also why it looks a little weird in the pic. I forgot to wipe it one way before taking the pic. I probably should have wiped down the door panel too lol.

Things needed to complete the interior are a black arm rest for the console, new carpet and some black GSR leathers. I'm undecided if I'm going to go black on the headliner and trim or just leave it be.

By CopyLifted
teal_dx wrote:That's cool the guy saved it from the scrap yard :thumb:

He traded the Integra for something else. I'm not sure what because I haven't talked to him in a while. I saw it on Craigslist for $3000 in another city and thought it was odd as we had just talked 2 days before that about him timing it. I texted him and he just said he traded it. The new owner was asking $3000 lol.

And my '98 probably would have went there if I had pulled the motor out like I originally bought it for.

She's looking better under the hood now though. The interior looks amazing now too. I've been tinkering on her lol.

:wink:

By CopyLifted
CopyLifted wrote:Searching for another b18c1 for the '95.....again lol.

Yes, I'm quoting myself. It's weird how plans can change in one day. Update coming Saturday.

This message brought to you by the letter "K".
By CopyLifted
Civic Savior wrote:K swap huh?? I think i have maybe seen a post on...craigslist?? lol

Cheater! lol. Yes sir!

Picking the engine and trans up tomorrow. I'm hoping to get pics of it up tomorrow as well. :thumb:

I really would like to get this swap package http://www.ipgparts.com/store/K-Tuned-L ... 0-K24.html but I am a little short. I'm hoping I can piece it together for around $2000.
By CopyLifted
#347776 Picked this up today! K20A2, 6 speed, ecu, harness and shifter box with cables.