Post YOUR Coupe here
By teal_dx
#45092 the rims look a lot better painted black :thumb:
getting better at the engine painting... but still gotta take your time masking. I see a wrinkle oil cap & wrinkle vaccum line :wink:
VC will lok good w/ the letters sanded down
By Ej2-B16a
#46130 yeah i kind of gave up on the bay.

but newest update!

side markers installed, and getting some fat fives on sunday!

will have pics up on sunday :thumb:
By Ej2-B16a
#47442 update : the car is now brand sticker free. FAT FIVE GSR rims and side markers!

shes really went a long ways. the de-ricing process has been costly =(

heres what it was before

sorry bout the shitty / blurry pics

By -EJ1- COUPE
#47483 btw your sidemarkers are nice but are in the wrong spot. fyi it should be right above the side molding
By Ej2-B16a
#48124 yeah, i was aware of that, but considering the fact that im missing the two small side molding it just doesnt look as good if its that close. anyways hopefully the next exterior mods are gonna be oem molding with some CF fenders... cuz im a CF junky :P
By CivicTypeR
#48146 Your cars colour is so hawt. I'm in love :cry:

check them old tail lights :lol:
By Ej2-B16a
SlipCivic wrote:Your cars colour is so hawt. I'm in love :cry:

that blue is the exact blue from the 2005 Viper GTS blue pearl :thumb:
By Ej2-B16a
#58952 Hello people! wanted to drop by for a minute and leave a update on the ej2 and ofocurse wish that everyone is doing great a side note from the car talk : I have been very busy im a broke college student now working a full time 8-10 hour job a day and i have been going to school full time. so do the math im completly drained i dont even know how i did it!!!!!!!!!!! :tard:

But anyways I hope all is well with everyone on here and I thought i'd leave a small update for your guys

first of all lets start off with my babies!!!!

Zeal Functions "endless" coilovers full race for offroad use only :hehe:

Sparco "sprint" aka Junior now I think seat! Image
and ofcourse always reppin the hondatune.net

and heres a shot with the new sidemarkers + fat fives! (this is without the drop of the coilovers so its even sexier now)!

By stefan
#58966 I want to get rid of my sidemarkers, and you US guys want to put them in, hilarious :woot:

Nice smurf by the way, looking real good :)
By Ej2-B16a
stefan wrote:I want to get rid of my sidemarkers, and you US guys want to put them in, hilarious :woot:

Nice smurf by the way, looking real good :)

That's just how it is man! People in japan want our LHD V8's cuz thats what they don't have.. Here we want the typical r34 :hehe: . ANYWAYS. point os all this (whatever you have you dont want, whatever you want you dont have) lol
By Ej2-B16a
#86732 god i miss this rice bucket :(