Post YOUR Coupe here
By MuslimExtremest
#319715 Hey, im new here and im helping my dad with a EJ1. My father bought the car from my friends buddy for $400 because it was missing quite a few parts so he didnt want to deal with it. it was previously stolen then recovered and we were left with the aftermath.

These are pictures from the first day we got the car.

These pictures are from the day it started running and got registered.

I will post more pictures and keep updated.
By Uknterror
#319719 This car was left more intact than ive seen in my area at times. Some of the thieves are "considerate" and only take things they need/want. Or even just wreck the car afterwards. Plans?
By MuslimExtremest
Uknterror wrote:This car was left more intact than ive seen in my area at times. Some of the thieves are "considerate" and only take things they need/want. Or even just wreck the car afterwards. Plans?

we're going to stretch the engine for a wile then do some kind of J-swap but need a new front end first, (inner fenders and radiator support stuff) maybe do a conversion to another honda.

Image :twisted:
By Uknterror
#319723 Odd how of all cars you picked that photo lol. I dont know the guy personally but i know the owner is from PA, anyways, good luck with that j swap, its getting more affordable to do them and they offer two different mount styles. One where you have to cut the hood for clearance or they have a mount kit that males it so you dont have to cut the hood but your f$%ked for ground clearance. N/A or turbo j?
By MuslimExtremest
Uknterror wrote:Odd how of all cars you picked that photo lol. I dont know the guy personally but i know the owner is from PA, anyways, good luck with that j swap, its getting more affordable to do them and they offer two different mount styles. One where you have to cut the hood for clearance or they have a mount kit that males it so you dont have to cut the hood but your f$%ked for ground clearance. N/A or turbo j?

lol, it was the only one i could find. I want it n/a but my dad throws around the word "turbo" so we have to wait until we swap it. and thanks for that info, i didnt know about any other way besides the cut out.
By Uknterror
#319728 I know a guy with a turbo j in a hatch, ran 9's on 10psi stock block and head. Another tip for shorting piping is that the intake mani can be flipped around and bolted back on with no mods. If you havent looked into j swaps yet the other pita part is the transmission issue and im pretty sure the wiring is the other. I think only aem is what owners with j swaps are using atm
By MuslimExtremest
Uknterror wrote:I know a guy with a turbo j in a hatch, ran 9's on 10psi stock block and head. Another tip for shorting piping is that the intake mani can be flipped around and bolted back on with no mods. If you havent looked into j swaps yet the other pita part is the transmission issue and im pretty sure the wiring is the other. I think only aem is what owners with j swaps are using atm

wow thanks, thats some good info. i dont know too much about the swap yet because our minds are on getting the car back to normal. its a daily driver but very...uh...unique :D
By chrono404
#319734 :thumb:

Wheels, bumper and new blinkers made such a difference. :thumb:

well done
By EJ1_MK
#319741 Looks great, from thieves that wanted some interesting items it looked like. you got lucky.
By Uknterror
#319771 Haha all of the sudden car looks normal. I like to color if it was more deeper flat, first time ive ever seen one that color period!
By familyEGuy23
#319774 Whoa what a transformation good job :thumb:
Think I've seen your car before :pedosmiley2: I roam around MoVal every once in awhile 8)
By MuslimExtremest
Uknterror wrote:Haha all of the sudden car looks normal. I like to color if it was more deeper flat, first time ive ever seen one that color period!

i thought it was an interesting color but it was poorly done and all messed up now. its currently in the process of a color change.
By MuslimExtremest
familyEGuy23 wrote:Whoa what a transformation good job :thumb:
Think I've seen your car before :pedosmiley2: I roam around MoVal every once in awhile 8)

you probably have because we literally drive it all day, every day. but most people recognize it before it was stolen.