Post YOUR Coupe here
By Ej2-B16a
#34252 I already looked that up, but there the hell to buy it is the true answer..
By ohDirka
JLau wrote:You can find it at any auto parts store. It's called crinkle or wrinkle paint.
By Ej2-B16a
#34256 Oh shit lol, i thought he said you Can't find it at any auto parts store..

Well how come iv never seen it at any of the fallowing..

Kragen,Autozone,Pep boys..

I'v been there for paint maybe too many times, and not once have I seen crinkle paint :?
By JLau
#34263 I've seen it at Kragen.
By Ej2-B16a
#34267 Ill check them out later, I might actually for once do a legit valve cover paint haha. Should i go back to black? or red :hehe: ?
By JMan8108
#34329 Everytime I've painted a VC except one its turned out good. Just go to Autozone/Pep Boys/Advanced Auto get a can of aircraft stripper and some high heat paint. You can get it in regular or wrinkle finish. Then strip the hell out of your VC, wash it down. Run some 400 grit paper over it to give the paint something to stick to. Then spray 4-5 nice coats about 10-15 mins apart. Easy
By flyinryan122
Ej2-B16a wrote:Is the crinkle a type of paint or ?? :?

I thought stuff like that was powder coated?

You can it in a spray can or powder coated. powder coat would more than likely hold up better. IMO.

Black or Red? Red. It looks SICK!
By Split_second
Gorveatt wrote:
teal_dx wrote:do you ever wish you could go back in time?

:lol: I was gonna say the before was the highpoint

lol fawk up but funny tho
By usdmej1
#154612 dude that looks like junk just take your time take you strut bar off ps off just take you time jezz
By Gorveatt
#154969 Oh fuck... not again