Post YOUR Coupe here
By TrailerTrash
#282388 Update!

new curb feelers 8)

my moms boyfriend found this laying in the walmart parking lot lol and since my flowmaster was pretty much falling off I figured it hit this can with some steel wool for a little shine and slap it on. sounds alright not raspy like the flow was and no leaks like the flow.
actually fits quite perfectly and doesnt look too bad. not to me anyway. I love free stuff

awhile back I ordered some Innovative mounts from PasswordJDM during one of their online sales... saved me $30 I got them for around $245 shipped so the savings pretty much canceled out the shipper cost. I was pretty excited to finally replace the sloppy ass excuse for mounts in my car...
2 weeks later they arived..
notice anything wrong?.... the tranny mount is the auto-manual coversion mount. so i called and bitched and of course well get that taken care of right away sir!!!

so 1 week to ship
1 week to get here
1 week for them to send me a shipping label to send the wrong one back
1 week for it to get there
3 weeks before they shipped it out
and 1 more week for the correct mount to finally arrive today :x :x :x

now Im happy. it only took 8 weeks lol
By dbrooks
#282396 That's so long for one mount! Dang. Nice work. It's very unique!!
By Punksz6
#282488 Nice! :thumb:
By teal_dx
#282578 About time you put together a build thread for your car :thumb:
I don't know which phase is me favorite... probably current and when it was bright red :thumb: You sir, keep it original - a lost art for many Honda owners 8)
By dbrooks
#282584 I'm just curious what your handle is on your CB. I bet it's awesome. If I had one, mine would be Bonecrusher. Hahahaha
By TrailerTrash
#282606 thanks everyone:thumb:

dbrooks wrote:I'm just curious what your handle is on your CB. I bet it's awesome. If I had one, mine would be Bonecrusher. Hahahaha

I used to go by trailer trash but i dont use it for much other than the PA anymore. all my buddies used to have CBs but not anymore :thumbdown:

I'm trying to figure out something different for the hood since i cant find a nice one to paint white. I want a simple yet creative/unique design, simbol, ect that can be done with spray paint... any colors. pretty sure im taking the wheels to white this weekend if I can find something for the hood that will stand out. if not just white wheels and black hood for now.
By dbrooks
#282608 I plan on putting a PA in my next car. It would just be fun!
By TrailerTrash
dbrooks wrote:I plan on putting a PA in my next car. It would just be fun!

Endless amounts of it :D
By 95cpeEX
#282796 could you post up a picture of where you placed your cb? and how you mounted it. im interested in putting one in my car.
By TrailerTrash
#282811 Image

I mounted it right next to the cupholder. its just a little $40 Cobra from walmart. I just took the one mounting screw out for the center console and used that to mount the cb bracket. no cutting things up at all. then I just ran the wires up behind the ashtray piece and behind the dash to a hot and ground. they are very hard to notice without getting down there and looking. and the antenna cable is ran under the center console, under the back seat, up under the rear deck underneath the speakers, up the trunk mounting arm, and out from behind the plate mount thing and out from behind the plate itself. no cutting drilling anything like that. then since it didnt have a Honda badge anyway there were 2 holes so thats where I mounted the whip base. fits perfectly and doesnt look like a hack job :thumb:

By TrailerTrash
#282915 mounts in. well the 2 easy ones anyway lol

ignore the failed window welding
By TrailerTrash
#283298 lousy job of spray bombing the hood and new wheel color. I am never satisfied
By johnnymck7
#283307 :thumb: that thing has had alot of facelifts...lol nice man looks good im diggin the wheel color.where at in PA r u from?