Post YOUR Coupe here
By TrailerTrash
deadbeatEH2 wrote:what's the size on that wheel? looks huge :thumb:

I dont know what the stock wheel size is but I would say it's about an inch bigger around than that. but its not as fat which is much more comfortable.

On a side note I've been thinking about changing things up a bit and bagging it...
By dejal3lue
#288282 love the new rim color. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#288567 might be "switching" to what some people refer to as the dark side of suspension...

http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/pts/2776506605.html
By TrailerTrash
#290171 picking these up for $125 next weekend. they are 4x100 and 13xwhat looks like 6.5 I havent seen them in person yet I really hope they fit on my car with my current 175/70/13 tires. I think stock steelies are like 5.5 so idk...

they are already stripped I wanna polish the lips and paint the mesh part a cool color. ones got a little curbage and slight bend and missing 1 center cap but they are exactly what ive been looking for for quite some time i really hope they work
By drivehrideh
#290178 i love your style. no fear of what other people think . the dials with white walls and flat black def jdm rat. looked sweet. caint wait to see what you do with the wheels
By dbrooks
#290179 Those wheels would be sick! :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#290218 I want to do them all up like these :thumb:

polished lip and painted center. im pretty set on a baby blue color scheme(same color as my steelies). I just did my headliner and rear deck lid in baby blue hanky pattern. im going to do the door panels to match and hopefully I can find a set of del sol seats with a blue stripe.

I just with it would get warm enough to actually do somethin outside this 20 degree weather blows :thumbdown:

I got changes and new plans up my sleeve!
By dbrooks
#290221 Bwahahahaha :thumb:
By Punksz6
TrailerTrash wrote:I want to do them all up like these :thumb:

polished lip and painted center. im pretty set on a baby blue color scheme(same color as my steelies). I just did my headliner and rear deck lid in baby blue hanky pattern. im going to do the door panels to match and hopefully I can find a set of del sol seats with a blue stripe.

I just with it would get warm enough to actually do somethin outside this 20 degree weather blows :thumbdown:

I got changes and new plans up my sleeve!

NICE!! Can't wait to see them done! :thumb:
By eg-guy
#290310 mesh ftw :thumb:

baby blue with polished lip sounds beast
By TrailerTrash
#290413 well ive given up on finding a nice stock hood so I picked up a VIS cf knockoff yesturday. dont look to bad it aint perfect its got some chips and a little fading but Im liking it so far
By Punksz6
#290516 :thumb:
By teal_dx
#290539 I like that hood, The scoops face driver instead of forward :thumb:
Also just saw the final pic of the custom steering wheel... 100% OG 8)

On those 13" wheels you were looking at, the measuring tape is 6.5" from edge to edge. Rim width is measured from bead mount to bead mount so take off 1/2" from each side and you've got a 13x5.5" which your tires will fit perfect on since stock width is 13x5" :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
teal_dx wrote:I like that hood, The scoops face driver instead of forward :thumb:

:thumb: just gotta figure out what to do about rain water pouring in the scoops :thumbdown:

teal_dx wrote:I like that hood, The scoops face driver instead of forward :thumb:

On those 13" wheels you were looking at, the measuring tape is 6.5" from edge to edge. Rim width is measured from bead mount to bead mount so take off 1/2" from each side and you've got a 13x5.5" which your tires will fit perfect on since stock width is 13x5" :thumb:

awesome awesome info im freakin stoked to get them done up :woot:
By drivehrideh
#291123 how the work on them wheels coming?