Post YOUR Coupe here
By Ej2-B16a
#27639 trunk = gone

i know you guys like my gray JDM booth off the front clip that we had :P
+jdm shifter, shift linkage.. etc.. (auto - manual conversion)

The b16a

her engine bay..

over head look

my sweet ass oil pressure wiring job :) yes the booth/clip is missing LOL its still working tho!

R.I.P
AEM CAI!
By chnzgoofball
#27640 nice!! any future plans?
By Ej2-B16a
#27642 yea. 11 or 12 sec flat @ 15 psi haha
By Ej2-B16a
#27646 hehe, youl be suprised to know that all the wiring/ whole swap is half ass'd haha.. those are my vtec wires running to the solenoid and shit haha
By vtec_gloucester
#27647 looks ok.

i bet your loosing a couple of bhp from that air filter though... i bet heat soak is a bitch there.

whats the full plans for the future then?
By Ej2-B16a
#27661 dude honestly.. from my cool air AEM that went all the way down to my tire.. to this custom made 1.. ( by my ) i feel no diffrence....
By vtec_gloucester
#27663 ok then, but id be willing to put money on it that a rolling print out with an AEM CAI Vs. your short ram home made inducion kit the AEM CAI would have a couple of bhp over yours.
By Ej2-B16a
#27716 atleast by the way it feels man......

kinda pissed i spent 245$ on that damned intake... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

i dont even feel a diffrence ..
By Ej2-B16a
#27745 internals are bone stock. i was planning on building the head, but then i found out that the compression is way low on this motor im assuming bad rings.... can't ever trust these damn companies when they sell thier motors at supposodbly 35k miles....

so anyways since the rings are bad and the compression is low....

im just gonna turbo it at like 10 psi stock, for like 1 month then go to probably 15. (my intentions are to eventually blow it , then MAYBE go for h22 or b20 + GSR head.. , then to move on from there ill decide if i should throw the turbo back on or make that motor all athmosphereic pressure..
By Ej2-B16a
#27775 yeah i pretty much do everything myself other than wiring haah..

as u can tell my sweet job with the oil pressure wire haha
By Ej2-B16a
vtec_gloucester wrote:looks ok.

i bet your loosing a couple of bhp from that air filter though... i bet heat soak is a bitch there.

whats the full plans for the future then?

i DONT doubt it. that im loosing some BHP. but to the wheels i really cant feel much of a diffrence.. and i have alot og BHP.. i dont have shit exept a alternator belt...

no pwr steer..
a/c

nada..

less stress on the motor and i still cant feel 1 tad diffrence.

BUTTTT when the dyno might say is a whole diffrent story..
By Ej2-B16a
#28896 bought new 4-2-1 greddy headers :thumb: pics coming soon