Post YOUR Coupe here
By Civic_HatchSI
#21799 Last winter I drove my 91EF.. I wanted something better for this winter since the EF didn't heat very well and at the end wasnt running that great..

So I picked up a 1995 SE coupe for cheap a few months ago :) Yes it does need a lot of work but I couldnt pass up the deal.

Has many new parts under the hood:
head
rad
exhaust
distributor
timing belt

what needs to be done:

two rear quarters
2 rocker pannels
patch the floor
passenger side mirror
install the harmonic balancer and fixed the fucked up keyway.. car is not in running mode right now.
crx rims with studded tires
install the d16z6 5-speed that wont be done till next spring so il be rocken the auto this winter
:roll:

as u can see! rust galore!
come to find out.. there was a bunch of stuffed newspaper and foam inside the quarters!.. I will be putting two bran new ones on. None of this half fast job stuff!

Coupe is still sitting in my driveway lol. Haven't had much time to work on it... but now its time to start taking it apart!!! best thing ever haha... Interior will be stripped over the next week or so . I have to get started on this or it wont be ready in time for the winter :eek:

Today I'm trying to find two rear quarter panels . I picked up a passenger side power mirror last night.

How she sits as of now!
yes it has a flat tire :thumbdown:

anyways more to come....
Last edited by Civic_HatchSI on Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By chnzgoofball
#21809 haha i was gonna ask u why it was slanting to one side hahaha but yeah its a clean beater... :thumb:
By teal_dx
#21811 very nice for a beater. that rust has spread pretty far... I'm surprised there are no holes through the body yet. Once you get into the repair, there will be more metal to replace than you think. definitely too much to get by with the rust repair panels.
By chnzgoofball
teal_dx wrote:very nice for a beater. that rust has spread pretty far... I'm surprised there are no holes through the body yet. Once you get into the repair, there will be more metal to replace than you think. definitely too much to get by with the rust repair panels.

there probably is rust on the inside too not just the outer body... which really sucks...
By Civic_HatchSI
#21817 oh i no the wholes are right threw i stuck my fist in it last week... I just dont have a pic lol..I will be cutting the whole quarter out and putting in the new panels and making my own rockers.. oh and btw i priced out the panels they want $168 plus tax CND for one side!!! and $105 plus tax for just the arches!
By teal_dx
#21818 that sucks, the arches are alot cheaper here, but nobody sells the whole panel here.

If you end up just needing the arches, I could buy them here and ship them to you for way cheaper than 105 per side + tax they would cost you there.
By Civic_HatchSI
#21819 yea most places wont sell the whole panel here, only the one place i found..

Yea that would be awsome but I will probably just get them here so we dont have to worry about shipping fees, getting lost, waiting for them ect.. but thanks anyways I really appreciate it :)
By teal_dx
#21820 true... plus the UPS can be rough w/ packages. I've shipped a few to Canada before and one set was destroyed lol. The last thing you need when you're pressed for time...
By Civic_HatchSI
#21823 yes i agree.. and I dont deal with UPS anymore because I hate there service.
By Civic_HatchSI
#23110 Picked up a Integra wing last night off my buddies boosted teg :0)

I think it will look decent on the coupe.. you guys think so or?

more updates to come with in the next couple of weeks... tear down and what not.
By ohDirka
#23127 i think it would look alright
By chnzgoofball
#23142 never been a fan of that kind of wing... sorry...
By Civic_HatchSI
#23995 Woot! Finally found the quarters. Going to try and install them next week. :0)
By teal_dx
#24002 I've never heard of fitting a teg wing on a EG, but if the dimensions are the same then why not :D

Those arches are for the Hatchback, so you will have some additional fab work to do. The area hidden behind the rear bumper is different on the coupes than it is on the hatches. But everything else is the same besides the tail light opening.