Post YOUR Coupe here
By kylenjdm93
#175152 SOME MORE PICS......

My son helping me out...

as she is going in....

yes those are hasport engine mounts.

( seeing what a intake will look like in there versus a charge pipe... thats the crap that came with the car... :thumbdown:

I took off the valve cover to adjust the valves before I put it in there, and drank too much beer and over torqued the bolt that the socket is sitting on.... :x :x :lol:

I AM A PICTURE WHORE.....

BOUGHT A 4-1 HEADER AND INSTALLED IT, NOW IM WORKING ON THE COOLANT HOSES, AND THE BATTERY, AND STARTING HER UP,

ORDERED A D2 SUPSENSION KIT... 1200 BUCKS LATER....

AND I BOUGHT A FULL RACE TOP MOUNT TURBO MANIFOLD FOR THE B,

BOUGHT A B20 LONG BLOCK, - BEING SLEEVED RIGHT NOW
Last edited by kylenjdm93 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Method
#175161 you rattle canned the engine bay, and you didn't tape off most of the car, i hope you don't get over spray.
By kylenjdm93
#175174 yes i did, and yes im gonna wet sand it and get the orange peel out of it, the way i see it, teal_dx did his rattle can, and it turned out good, plus, i didnt want to go hunting for my spray gun in our boxes, we moved.. so ya,

and no overspray...

lol

i did touch up after i installed the fender so i could pull the driver fender off.

single car garage's suck
By kylenjdm93
#175274 hey DuhQbnSiLo, im leaving the outside stock white, there are very little scratches, if i do repaint, i may go with championship white.. not sure if thats the stock color, my dads the autobody / paint guru...
By teal_dx
#175278 looks like a tight work space but glad to see you make it work :thumb:
How's the rest of the body of the car look, any honda rust? You got an awesome deal on this!
By kylenjdm93
#175284 thanks teal_dx, no honda rust, this car was a virgin when i got her, except for a crappy looking cool air intake, and 1" drop on no-name brand springs... lol,

ya its a tight space, cant even get my snap-on tool box in there yet. :x

but, just gotta move the car around... lol
By bietelboer
#175285 You US drivers have a heavy beam in the front? :o

By kylenjdm93
#175289 here

its for the bumper, there is a foam piece that goes in between the metal bar and the polyurethane bumper..

we got screwed in america, but when dont we with jdm cars?? japan and europe get the more powerful engines than we do, our hondas are what i like to say "watered" down,

but then agian, we want jdm front ends, some of them over there in japan want usdm front ends..
By bietelboer
#175292 Hmm you have the Coupé in VTI B16a2 tho? we dont, we got the sedan with the B16a2...
By chrono404
bietelboer wrote:Hmm you have the Coupé in VTI B16a2 tho? we dont, we got the sedan with the B16a2...

The First Native USDM B16 was in the Delsol VTEC, and then in 99-00 Civic Si.

No USDM EG coupe, sedan, hatch came with a b16.

The US Market has no love from honda, all of our stuff as posted above is water down. We dont even get Civic Hatches anymore. :thumbdown:
By bietelboer
#175298 We don't get Coupé's :cry:
By bietelboer
#175300 This is the EDM front btw...

Weak ass hell :thumbdown:
By kylenjdm93
#175304 my car is a 93' civic EX coupe with a stock D16Z6 sohc vtec, im doing a b16a sirII swap in it, from japan.

and my car is completely stock besides the swap and wire tuck, oh and painting the bay..

oh, talked to a buddy of mine, he bought an EJ1 front clip and his doesnt have that bumper support either, if your going drag, whatever, but daily driver, weld something on there man, front end collision is gonna suck